Bombs on Dhuum

Yasi.9065

Hey,

something that really bothers me on dhuum lfg squads... bombs are getting dropped randomly, usually always near green spawn or kiter, nearly or fully killing the person willing to do that stupid mechanic.

So... here's a sure way to avoid that:

During pre-event, always go FORWARD to next skeleton spawn point.

During dhuum, go BACKWARDS against green spawn rotation. Your grp dps would have to be really good or extremely bad for that to overlap with greens.

Thanks.

But more people really should look at the dhuum clips of the raid tournament. Mostly bombs were dealt with very efficiently with minimal travel and without killing people on green.

I mean, dropping bombs near green is something I expect to have to deal with on trainingsruns. But there's 30+ kp runs where people do that, simply because they never took a minute to consider best way to deal with bombs. Thats pretty sad, considering long traveltime means low dps, and having to go up instead of green because you downed that person means even lower dps.

It really absolutely eludes me why most people are so bad at that.

@Yasi.9065 said:But more people really should look at the dhuum clips of the raid tournament. Mostly bombs were dealt with very efficiently with minimal travel and without killing people on green.

I mean, dropping bombs near green is something I expect to have to deal with on trainingsruns. But there's 30+ kp runs where people do that, simply because they never took a minute to consider best way to deal with bombs. Thats pretty sad, considering long traveltime means low dps, and having to go up instead of green because you downed that person means even lower dps.

It really absolutely eludes me why most people are so bad at that.

Decorations as kp is terrible indicator, most of those 30+ people usually get 5 each week

Archived