Unable to re-enter story instance: Night of Fires

SlaYer.2138

I was able to enter the instance at first. But after I defeated the boss at the end of the camp, i accidentally ran out of the map with my raptor and so I got kicked out. So, i decided to do the mission again, but it won't let me in. There is no green mission tag at the location, although the map does show the green tag. I checked the Story Journal, and it ends at "Regroup at the Temple of Kormir." I've tried to quit this chapter, hoping to restart, but it doesn't work. I've also tried restarting the game or changing character, but none of them works.

Where in the temple?

For me, during Night of Fires, we managed to kill the Herald of Balthazar. The quest got stuck waiting for us to draw refugees away from the Herald to keep them safe.

There was no button to exit the chapter so I too left via jumping off the map. Now the quest shows as ready to go along that trail, however the point of entry doesn't correspond to that spot on the map. I've gone to the Temple of Kormir but I don't see the entry point there either.

I'd like to add that I have the same bug occurring at the moment. I was DC'd locally right after the final fight in the main Forged camp, and am told to reunite with Kasmeer now. I filed a bug report (in an incorrect category since the in-game bug support is WOEFULLY lacking in categories).

I will be attempting to enter the story quest at the location mentioned here, but ANet needs to know that more people are affected by this.

Archived