When i am fighting....

Zero.3871

...a mesmer: invul invul invul invul invul invul ....one shot you

...a warrior: invul invul invul invul invul invul ..... hit you with 10k+ dmg every hit

...a ranger: invul invul invul invul invul invul ....

it is so annoying. but the most annoying Thing is to know that in the next Balance patch i see 1000000% the patchnotes:

warrior xy buff 50% dmgranger weapon xy buff 50 %mesmer get completely reworked that he now can cast 20 illusions at the same time

i would really enjoy a fight where BOTH sides can take dmg. its just laughable how much invul uptime some classes still have and anet still do nothing...

pof release was before 6 month?! and game is trash since that. the "MOVING TARGET" anet everytime talking about, they cant reach it if they everytime make just BABYSTEPS in the right direction. we dont Need fucking minor nerfs to OP classes.

the most enjoying fights atm are between holosmith, DH, reaper (if everyside can get dmg and make dmg). if you Play offensive stats on that classes its a high risk/high reward Thing. but on warrior, mesmer its low risk (carried by invuls until world Ends) and high reward.

-invuls Need heavy nerfs, cause everyone is just playing Maximum invul uptime for Zero risk in fights. thats far away from an active/skilled gameplay, its just trash.

-boon pulsing skills (like stances from warrior), EVERY other classes (e.g. reaper RS3 and ranger elite shout) that had those boon pulsing skills get reworked to not pulsing, because its simply OP. why you nerfed reapershroud 3 pulsing stability and warrior still have it? why nerfing one class and the another with the same skill you dont nerf? i just dont get it...

game would be way more enjoyable if you would nerf classes that have massive sustain AND massive dmg at the same time.

for that you Need to nerf:

• invul uptime (endure pain, signet of Stone, Mirage cloak)
  • invis uptime
  • nerf stat Combos like trailblazer, which have toughness and condi dmg (maybe to having vita+condi dmg) to break the condi bunkers.
  • nerf sigil of energy + endurance regenerating Food to stop perma dodging builds

sustain should be are very limited ressource Players use in the right Moment, when they predict the burst. and not perma spamm of sustain skills to be invul half of the time.

@Zero.3871 said:

• invis uptime
  • nerf stat Combos like trailblazer, which have toughness and condi dmg (maybe to having vita+condi dmg) to break the condi bunkers.

would you mind elaborating those 2 points a bit more, you put them in a list with other stuff you explained alot more.

• invis does not kill anyone, you can avoid a fight with it but it wont make you win a thing. the longer you are invis the lower the preassure on your opponent, the lower the chance you will get a kill.
  • stats like trailblazer are pretty stupid to use in smallscale IMO as condition damage is too easily countered. ontop of evade/invuln wich works for powerdamage, you can avoid it with cleanse and resistance. thats why most roamers run power or maybe hybrid builds, there are trailblazers but relatively low in numbers.

I'll go through this slowly.

@"Zero.3871" said:...a mesmer: invul invul invul invul invul invul ....one shot youMirage is at the top of the food chain in roaming right now. Expect nothing more than a draw in a 1v1....a warrior: invul invul invul invul invul invul ..... hit you with 10k+ dmg every hit.Would say 50-50 chance against one, it can be tough if the opponent is good but not impossible to drive him away. (You must be running 0 armor for one to hit you 10k+)...a ranger: invul invul invul invul invul invul ....I beg to differ? Signet of Stone is just 3 seconds. But I do understand if you're having trouble against range as reaper (full glass at that).it is so annoying. but the most annoying Thing is to know that in the next Balance patch i see 1000000% the patchnotes:

warrior xy buff 50% dmgranger weapon xy buff 50 %mesmer get completely reworked that he now can cast 20 illusions at the same timeLet's not jump to conclusions. Lots believed the mesmer reworked was a nerf too back then :lol: .i would really enjoy a fight where BOTH sides can take dmg. its just laughable how much invul uptime some classes still have and anet still do nothing...

pof release was before 6 month?! and game is trash since that. the "MOVING TARGET" anet everytime talking about, they cant reach it if they everytime make just BABYSTEPS in the right direction. we dont Need kitten minor nerfs to OP classes.

the most enjoying fights atm are between holosmith, DH, reaper...I'm sure everyone enjoys to fight in situations they're good/strong in :smile:. Have yet to see any, using a necro skill that I see potential for roaming. It's a class not many roams with thus less research was done.

Even if ranger SoS isn't as long or strong as OP would like to believe.. I still think they should nerf it. heck.. i could care less. I don't use it at all and it useless vs condi. also just think invuls are a lame playstyle.

Hes not wrong about mesmers though. i could rant about mesmers for days.

Against those cheesy core zerk warrior I was running with 3.2k armor plus protection and dunno how they are still hit for 10k with axe burst, plus gs switch you are dead.

I mean if i have 2.3k armor and no protection I get oneshot for 20k?

Once you are out of stab a cc plus axe burst does the job.

I'm not complaining to nerf core zerk warrior, it is just an easy low risk high reward build to abuse on wvw roaming, but how the heck the damage is that high even if you have protection and 3.2k armor I dont know how it's calculated. I know about the bull's charge makes 33% deal more damage, but then having 3.2k armor means anything at all.

@bigo.9037 said:Even if ranger SoS isn't as long or strong as OP would like to believe.. I still think they should nerf it. heck.. i could care less. I don't use it at all and it useless vs condi. also just think invuls are a lame playstyle.

If I lose to a Soulbeast, you can bet your butt it's because he had SoS Utility and trait equipped. I agree it is a very lame and lazy defense.

@Turk.5460 said:

@bigo.9037 said:Even if ranger SoS isn't as long or strong as OP would like to believe.. I still think they should nerf it. heck.. i could care less. I don't use it at all and it useless vs condi. also just think invuls are a lame playstyle.

If I lose to a Soulbeast, you can bet your butt it's because he had SoS Utility
and
trait equipped. I agree it is a very lame and lazy defense.

thats really weird. i find soulbeasts running marksmanship are terrible.

Archived