Need some HELP with my Warrior!

Takator.8176

Hello fellows warriors!Im new to the game and i decided to play Warrior! ( im 80 lvl with both expansions Pof and HoT)I prefer Berserker over spellbraker.Im looking for build for PVE & Fractals ( i have search a lot in google & youtube but i dont know if they are old and cant be used right now )also if its possible and have time to explain me the Pros & Cons of every build and for what sittuation it is!

THX a lot for your time :)

https://www.snowcrows.com/raids/warrior/

That's one source, there is more but this is the one i use the most, and the comunity too I thinkI too prefer Berserker over Spellbreaker, the rotation is easier and feels smother IMOBerserker has acess to easier breakbars tools tooBerserker iscondi damage and Spellbreaker is power damage, depending on the boss both have their stengths, but the Berserker does well in all I think (at least it was used in all before the power buffs)

It's a matter of personal preferenceIf you dont hav quick acess to Viper gear, the core version is easier than the Spellbreaker

@"mPascoal.4258" said:https://www.snowcrows.com/raids/warrior/

That's one source, there is more but this is the one i use the most, and the comunity too I thinkI too prefer Berserker over Spellbreaker, the rotation is easier and feels smother IMOBerserker has acess to easier breakbars tools tooBerserker iscondi damage and Spellbreaker is power damage, depending on the boss both have their stengths, but the Berserker does well in all I think (at least it was used in all before the power buffs)

It's a matter of personal preferenceIf you dont hav quick acess to Viper gear, the core version is easier than the Spellbreaker

Oh thats a very good site i didnt find it on my research!the truth is that im working on ascended gear right now!

Can y please explain me what is this Banner build and whats his diff from the DPS above?

@Takator.8176 said:

@"mPascoal.4258" said:

Oh thats a very good site i didnt find it on my research!the truth is that im working on ascended gear right now!

Can y please explain me what is this Banner build and whats his diff from the DPS above?

Banners give a unique buff to you and your party, and there's a trait that makes the buff banners give also give you an additional 50% effectiveness from it. If you're in a party it's well worth it, if you're running solo it's not so much.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@"mPascoal.4258" said:

Banners give a unique buff to you and your party, and there's a trait that makes the buff banners give also give you an additional 50% effectiveness from it. If you're in a party it's well worth it, if you're running solo it's not so much.

oh i get it then if im solo at pve i ll use DPS build and when im with party the Banner build!thx mate

The reason why it has Banners is because you were linked a build specifically for Raiding (as are all Snowcrows’ builds).

You can still use the same build for solo, but I’d recommend switching the two Banners out for “Outrage” and “Signet of Fury” when you do.

Well he said PvE and Fractals so thats why I linked SC, since for fractals thats pretty much what everyone does

Some advices, that are my opinion, but you can work with your way anyway

If you are working on ascended keep in mind the order that you should get things, and this is important because you get more from upgrading exotic trinkets and acessories into ascended than armor for instance.So you should go for Amulets/Rings/Acessories 1st (can get them with laurals or in Fractals) then weapons and back piece (not sure were to place back piece, because they used to be kinda hard to get way back when I got my 1st ascended on, but nowadays its really easy with Berry farm in LS3 episode 3, so just do it when you get there is not there yet) and to finish off armor. Again this is my opinion, do as you want, but if you end up rushing ascended pieces with crafting, things gonna get expencive real fast.

I'm assuming you dont have easy access to Viper stats (Imo its not worth doing exotics for that stat, go straigth with ascended) and for easier times I would recomend you starting with the core Warrior variant they show. If you already have a full set of Berserkers, keep it and start going for fractals to get used to them, and get some ascended pieces to start you jorney. When you get ascended stuff you can infuse agony into it, and thats what you need in order to go higher into the fractals.Other ways to get ascended stuff easy is the LS3 maps imo. Ppl might not be around as much, but everytime i go to some of them to complete the maps I see some around, and the farm of the resources can be done solo to some extend (Berry farm in Bitterfrost is very easy very fast easy to get at least 3 ascended pieces)

This is all for now, I know that I'm missing a lot of gear and where and how you can get it but i'm kinda tired right now and this is already and pretty big walls of textTo finish off i can recomend you to search for Brazil on Youtube, he doesnt really do GW2 stuff anymore, but he has done a really good video in the past of how to get ascended stuff.. a bit outdated prob for some sources of how to get it, but any mention still work.. just keep in mind there are more ways now to get some of the stuff. Dont remember the name of the video but sear h for Brazil ascended gear and it will problably show something

Take care

@Oglaf.1074 said:The reason why it has Banners is because you were linked a build specifically for Raiding (as are all Snowcrows’ builds).

You can still use the same build for solo, but I’d recommend switching the two Banners out for “Outrage” and “Signet of Fury” when you do.

thx for the tip!

@mPascoal.4258 said:Well he said PvE and Fractals so thats why I linked SC, since for fractals thats pretty much what everyone does

Some advices, that are my opinion, but you can work with your way anyway

If you are working on ascended keep in mind the order that you should get things, and this is important because you get more from upgrading exotic trinkets and acessories into ascended than armor for instance.So you should go for Amulets/Rings/Acessories 1st (can get them with laurals or in Fractals) then weapons and back piece (not sure were to place back piece, because they used to be kinda hard to get way back when I got my 1st ascended on, but nowadays its really easy with Berry farm in LS3 episode 3, so just do it when you get there is not there yet) and to finish off armor. Again this is my opinion, do as you want, but if you end up rushing ascended pieces with crafting, things gonna get expencive real fast.

I'm assuming you dont have easy access to Viper stats (Imo its not worth doing exotics for that stat, go straigth with ascended) and for easier times I would recomend you starting with the core Warrior variant they show. If you already have a full set of Berserkers, keep it and start going for fractals to get used to them, and get some ascended pieces to start you jorney. When you get ascended stuff you can infuse agony into it, and thats what you need in order to go higher into the fractals.Other ways to get ascended stuff easy is the LS3 maps imo. Ppl might not be around as much, but everytime i go to some of them to complete the maps I see some around, and the farm of the resources can be done solo to some extend (Berry farm in Bitterfrost is very easy very fast easy to get at least 3 ascended pieces)

This is all for now, I know that I'm missing a lot of gear and where and how you can get it but i'm kinda tired right now and this is already and pretty big walls of textTo finish off i can recomend you to search for Brazil on Youtube, he doesnt really do GW2 stuff anymore, but he has done a really good video in the past of how to get ascended stuff.. a bit outdated prob for some sources of how to get it, but any mention still work.. just keep in mind there are more ways now to get some of the stuff. Dont remember the name of the video but sear h for Brazil ascended gear and it will problably show something

Take care

thank you very much for the infos and for your time mate! i really appriciate it :) i ll try to do as y said :)

@Takator.8176 said:and yes currently i use the core warrior build cause i havent unlocked all the skills of berserker so soon i ll be able to make this build and make some test to see what i like :)

Personally I prefer the condi Berserker, but am trying to get into the power builds too so I can change according to the enconter.. but a lot of people like the big numbers so power is really popular as wellYou will most likely to try both eventually so take your time, when you notice back you will have multiple ascended sets (was like that for me when I really got into fractals)

Archived