NA pairings: HoD et al ....t4->t1 Currently 2nd place..wut?

Cerby.1069

Soooo.......Hod got paired with ebay and anvil rock at last pairing. Started in bottom tier (t4 im guessing), won every matchup to date since those pairings were reset weeks ago. and now we are in t1 against blackgate and mag......and the score is 10 (bg)-11 (hod)-15 (mag).

Does that make any sense to anyone? How could a pairing anet placed in the bottom most tier make it to t1 and be holding second place so far in?

Does this not show a really big rift in the glicko vs common sense. The glicko would have had us stay in t4 and keep fighting the same people over and over.....yet we've shown we can place 2nd in t1....wut!?!??!?

What is your glicko made of anet? Srsly. The glicko makes the pairings. The glicko determines the tiers. The tiers stay the same because of the glicko, or rather USED TO before 1up1down.

Time for glicko to die.

So like we did the romance novel of Ehrmy and Denvari. it was pretty popular due to the steamy contentThen we did the sequel which was about them separating and fighting eachother. It was also popular but controversial.Now the third novel, upon having reunited under 1 banner. Which has been a smash hit at the box office.

But now we've oversold and people want a fourth novel and there is no story left.....so ONE OF THE CHARACTERS OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO DIE!

Cause novels hit the box office....cause its a box. books are boxes, find a way into them, and find a way out.

@Jana.6831 said:Glicko died a few months ago - We're now at 1 top 1 down.PvE influx brought a better coverage for (I guess) everybody and the last balance patch made everything even more RNG.That's your answer, I guess ;)

Nope wrong. Glicko still determines pairings, and still determines what tier those pairings start in...and im repeating myself.....wait, did you even read my post?

So let's get this straight.... you're in here to complain that your server won it's way into T1? but really you wanted them to win and stay in T4 to farm it?

As for the rest of the post... lol.

They don't need glicko to determine where your server starts with new links, that's already done with ranks with 1u1d.I guess it's hard to imagine with a new link of 3 servers that population could have increased, coverage could be better, transfers could have happened.We've had our fun bashing glicko in the past, but seriously dude, you're a little behind the times now.

@XenesisII.1540 said:So let's get this straight.... you're in here to complain that your server won it's way into T1? but really you wanted them to win and stay in T4 to farm it?

@aandiarie.7195 said:I think they typed one thing, but meant another thing. I think they want to know why HOD is paired with 2 servers and more powerful than BG who normally is top dog.

Sheeesh, can't I just make a sincere post without some insidious hidden agenda?

Ehmry and Denravi: The Passion of DEhmry and Denravi: Henges Outside my BayEhmry and Denravi: Our Anvil Rock of Love-Now available on ebook and digital formats-Supplies are limited, first 50 customers get a free "I DON'T GIVE A KITTEN - WvsW player" T-shirt.................................Also get a free hat.

Glicko is not used for matchmaking anymore, 1up1down is now used.

I believe the anet devs said they used populations to determine links..idk what glicko has to do with it.

And not to make this a matchup thread, but a lot of us on BG are taking a break to play the expansion...so have fun!

@XenesisII.1540 said:Probably because BG is like the biggest pve server still? and an expansion full of pve just dropped?HoD better get the lube ready for when BG decides to play in full force again.

Pretty much this, you know when big PvE content dropped when there was pretty much no queues on reset night.

Archived