[BUG] Open skies: sunspear wisdom chests

Hi there

I seem to have a problem trying to obtain writings of the spearmarshal vol. 5 and 6, since the chests to obtain them are located behind impassable walls.When looking at guides, the chests are located in the same place but the position of the walls seems to be changed.I tried relogging/rezoning/playing around with the area, but nothing seems to work; posting this here since I can't seem to find any discussion on this topic.Edit: whilst waiting around the entry portal, met another person who is having the same problem.

@angelfire.9863 said:Same happend to me. Cant reach volume 6, because the curtains have been moved to far forward. Super frustrating :( we should all get a griffon skin type of our choose. Like if you agree.

That's a bit much, but I wouldn't mind something in return for the hours I spent thinking I was supposed to clip through to the 6th chest like I did with the 5th..

i ran in to the same issue :( luckily i found this post and likeaboss comments saved the day, what they mean by spamming mount is i assume summoning it up against the wall (which is what got me through the curtain)

@likeaboss.7258 said:you can actually glitch through the wall blocking volume 6 by spamming mount against the corner where the wall has been moved forward (i did it on raptor)

I had the same problem as everyone else. Spend three days getting all the items and waiting for people to fight bosses and selling all my hard earned materials, only to be stopped in my tracks by a flimsy curtain. Of course this final challenge on the long haul to getting Mog (my already named Griffin), a simple curtain was no match for a hardened Charr GW'er. After 30 mins (and way past my bed time) i managed to glitch through the final curtain and claim my prize. Lots of jumping and spamming summon mount worked for me.Of course if i had not been able to glitch through the curtain and get the three badly positioned chests this post would not have had the same 'ring' to it.

Same here. I have reported chests that contain Vol5 and Vol6 so far.edit: managed to pass through the curtains somehow at vol6 with jackal after reading bushmins.2138's post.edit2: managed to pass through the curtains at vol5 too. It's something like mount jackal up while dodging forward with space bar at the same time.

same issue.vol.5 there is an opening between the curtain and the building at the corner. Just go through then you will be able to get the chest.vol.6 if you have a scourge, use sand well at the corner and it will take you to the other side of the curtain and you will be able to get the chest.

Archived