Scrapper

Lotus Bane.9387

@Lotus Bane.9387 said:I've been noticing a small but steady increase in scrappers lately.

Are they a bit more viable now? Or are people just trying to find a good build to bring them back?

More of the latter. They're not totally broken now that the function gyro has been fixed, so people are trying to experiment with the changes that were made a few months ago. The only effective use I've seen of a scrapper lately is from Chaith, but that's different altogether.

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:The bug on Holosmith’s auto chain is also pushing lots of people to test other builds— in particular the recently buffed/fixed Scrapper. It may not seem like it, but -40% damage on your auto-attack hurts a DPS Elite Spec like Holo. >.>

Yeah, with this being a thing, I actually find scrapper to be more viable than holo. In a very different role though. Bring Rocket Boots and you can troll a side node 2v1 indefinitely like a druid can.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@"Julius Seizure.4985" said:The bug on Holosmith’s auto chain is also pushing lots of people to test other builds— in particular the recently buffed/fixed Scrapper. It may not seem like it, but -40% damage on your auto-attack hurts a DPS Elite Spec like Holo. >.>

Yeah, with this being a thing, I actually find scrapper to be more viable than holo. In a very different role though. Bring Rocket Boots and you can troll a side node 2v1 indefinitely like a druid can.

Or kill both...

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUnUUB1UhNeB2aBEqil7iCcBjwAge1b9cXsg+hQE-jJxHQBUY/BAcBA0XZgA+AAAA

Archived