[NA] Raid | PVE | No rep Guild | [RYSE] LF new members!

KooZ.7619

[RYSE] is recruiting!We are a fun and friendly guild cross-server that is mostly raid oriented. We currently have ~200 members. We don't have a rep requirement but feel free to enjoy the benefits we have. Our prime time is around server reset.

What we offer

-A friendly and helpful guild environment-A level 69 guild hall

-Static group(s) for veterans looking for full clear without having to go through the coin flip PUG system plus having a good time.-A substitute/sign up system in-game/on discord where you can fill in holes in static groups when your schedule allows you to attend because we understand that not everyone can commit weekly to a static group.

What we are looking for

-Raid commander(s) for training or static group(s) (Veterans are also available to help you turn into a great leader)

-Experienced raider (Chrono > DPS > Druid)

Requirements

-Be respectful of others.-18+-Discord, it is our main communication media where we will post announcements and where we have useful information and raid sign up system. We don't require a mic, even though communication always makes it a better time, bring your ears along at least.-Open mind related to raids, for those wanting to get into raids you might have to adapt your build/gear, it's not about optimal builds but it's about getting the job done.-Dedication based on what you want to achieve. New raiders, note that being able to full clear require learning boss mechanics, some dps/heal/buff training and time.

Current Static schedule

Monday & Thursday at 8:30pm EST

Where to get in touch

IGN: KooZ.7619Discord id: KooZ#1846Discord server: https://discord.gg/e9K3xbX

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo! I'm a semi-experienced player, been playing off and on for the past 2 years but looking to join an active guild to learn raids and fractal runs. Never really got into those before but always been curious, just unable to find people willing to train newbies like me! InfiniteRose.7389

• 2 weeks later...

!!!! We just went under a few changes and updated the main message

We are also hosting a fashion show with [PWRD] in 2 weeks. Anyone from either guild may come and join us for this!

[RYSE] & [PWRD] present:A FASHION SHOW

When: June 13th 10:00pm ESTWhere: [RYSE] Guild Hall

Prizes:1st: 200 gold2nd: 100 gold3rd: 75 gold4th: 50 gold5th: 25 gold

Show up 15 minutes early to participate, free entry

We have a facebook page as well as a discord. Please comment below if you'd like to join!!! Or mail me in game

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Multiclasser(mainly deadeye and druid/auramancer lately), exp in w1-4, semi-exp w5. I've got a few classes with 150 AR too. Currently at work or I'd message in game, but hopefully sending this will remind me to later! lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would your guild be open to new/learning raiders hoping to hang out and learn a thing or two, or even just socials? Sorry if that was already answered in the "what we are looking for" section, I figured if there was ~200 members its worth asking haha

Archived