Should Anet...

Delweyn.1309

Create only classes like p/p thief without stealth or warriors / necro, for a easy and fast comprehensible gameplay for so many players who don't want / or don't have the ability to progress ?Or should Anet continue to keep a diversity with some fun and more complex gameplay in pvp classes ?

Just to tell, few years ago a group of very vocal players defended agressively the easy and boring marvel's hero gameplay, without difficulty and challenge. And see now what happend to this game who had yet talented designers and some nice ideas.

Diversity is always key. And rock paper scissors is also a viable way that eases balance. I know it is not liked by many when "Build Wars" gets significant. A build that is easy but in the end requires a lot of skill/game knowledge to perform in higer play is usually ok even if it blasts people in lower tiers and counters a few FOTM builds which makes it viable in higher tiers. I am an ele main and i know how to tear P/P appart but i sometimes alt with thief being manualy bad with it, but due to knowing my counters i get good results and it helps against those ever present scourges ... So if you are a scoure main no need to complain. P/P is at least a soft counter to it which is actually good.Back to my first words and the question: Diversity is the important part but don´t be picky if counters exist ;-).

Archived