What is this...

Kicast.1459

Ok so first of all I play mesmer as one of my favorite class (not only) and would like to underline that I don't face so big issue vs other mesmers.I have no particular problem whith their skills...BUT (there is always a BUT ;)) I think something here is wrong...

Anyone already got a 11.4 k on downstate ?

I think it is a bit too much ;) isn't is ?

Well as a Mesmer player you should really know to anticipate Phantasmal Rogue and know of how much damage it can do if it crits - it's been like this for a very very long time. But whatever, mistakes happen and you face tanked it, life goes on. I've face tanked it a few times myself when I really didn't need to =)

However, what happens after you are hit by the first Phantasmal Rogue is really unfair because of the interactions between the cooldown reduction of Phantasmal Rogue on hit and chronophantasma. After you're hit the first time, another rogue is spawned automatically which hits you (although using Deception probably would have saved you here). This means that the cooldown of Phantasmal Rogue has been reduced by 25% x2 and the Chrono can quickly summon the third Rogue to finish you off.

Yep time to change Chronophantasma Anet.

first of all a good mesmers won't attack when they have stacks of confusion and you had 6+ stacks on you and you still auto attack the clone you lost for that 6k+ health and you got left 9k and you are on berserker amulet probably so you are glassy and the other mesmer is using chronophantasma probably glassy too so its totaly normal and the phant raugh is ez to avoid especially on 1v1's because of the animation change on the mesmer .

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@DaShi.1368 said:You can usually finish a downed mesmer long before they can spawn the iThief. Rangers, necros, engies, and guards have far more annoying down states.

Engis? Guards? Guardians along with warriors has the worst downstate, by far.

Necromancer says hi.

Can down & kill others with their downed autoattack.

@Airdive.2613 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@DaShi.1368 said:You can usually finish a downed mesmer long before they can spawn the iThief. Rangers, necros, engies, and guards have far more annoying down states.

Engis? Guards? Guardians along with warriors has the worst downstate, by far.

Necromancer says hi.

Can down & kill others with their downed autoattack.Everyone can down and kill others with their downed autoattack.

Has a single target fear with a really huge, obvious tell which can be countered by: stability, condition cleanse, stunbreak, resistance, blind, line of sight.

By contrast, Wave of Light is a 5 target AoE knockback that you have to either use stability, blind, or stun break.

I'm not saying guardian downstate is op or that the sustain with Leech Life is worthless, but in terms of actually preventing stomps necromancer is by far the worst.

Like who are all those peope who complain about mesmer... 100% hp mirage completely died to downed chrono... LOL (after mesmer using downed 2 there is huuuuuuuuuuuuge tell on top of his head ,not sure if intended but always been that way)Aside that sad fact , damage should be slightly reduced , pre patch it did up to 9k if hit from behind , now it seems it does full damage from all sides(?).This is just simple example how stupid chronophantasma after rework

@Kicast.1459 said:tanks for the feedbacks. I know mesmer downstate hurt since patch (I noticed it).Of course it is avoidable...but common....14.4 k....that is plain ridiculous. I have not a single skill that can do that by one click when I am not down.(why 14.4k if there 11.400?xD)Defender if 2-3 people tryhard to kill it while blocking ,leads to very high numbers i heard.. some said rumors they took 20k damage (seems like someone had 25 might,phantasm trait, may be even domination for 15% damage and attacking phantasm with 2+ ppl constantly at melee range, im surprised we still have no videos about it)You better tell me how you died to it... 2 dodges...frenzy...

@Odik.4587 said:

@Kicast.1459 said:tanks for the feedbacks. I know mesmer downstate hurt since patch (I noticed it).Of course it is avoidable...but common....14.4 k....that is plain ridiculous. I have not a single skill that can do that by one click when I am not down.(why 14.4k if there 11.400?xD)Defender if 2-3 people tryhard to kill it while blocking ,leads to very high numbers i heard.. some said rumors they took 20k damage (seems like someone had 25 might,phantasm trait, may be even domination for 15% damage and attacking phantasm with 2+ ppl constantly at melee range, im surprised we still have no videos about it)You better tell me how you died to it... 2 dodges...frenzy...

Yep sry 11.4 not 14.4

Archived