PoF story instances take an eternity and a half to load

Title.

Even the very first instance, which is an existing, tiny Lion's Arch instance. It takes 3-4 minutes to load in each time. (Which by my count, is really long in comparison to the usual, 8-10 seconds maximum.)A dozen or so friends I play with reported the same - can something be done about this? It's ultimately not the worst error in there, but it beheads the flow and it's horrendously jarring.

This is the same issue as this one : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/3149/path-of-fire-story-instance-error-instancecreate-failed-error-1036#latest

Instances have multiple issues... it seems:

• Group validation pop-up isn't shown on every instance,
  • Instance server seems to be saturated and fail to create instance
  • Instance load after a long time
  • Instance crash in the middle of the story
  • etc...

Anyway, should be expected. What I find curious is it mostly affect EU players, not US.

3-4 minutes? Hm maybe I need to wait even more...

I have tried like 6 times to get into the prologue mission the past hour using 2 different character (taking a break between just to see if it's resolved) but nope, cant get in. Instance is broken. Wont load. I usually give up around the 250s mark, still 0% loaded, no models no nothing. sometimes I got that error message with line 624 or whatever it was.

Luckily I got 2 characters in yesterday so at least one isnt totally locked out of the new zones.

Archived