1 milion kills

Rayya.2591

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:If enemy kills a friendly target you healed it counts as a kill for you (and also give 10min participation lol)

Really? LMAO!

Yes, I always try to rezz pipfarmers that get downed for easy quick 10min participationthis bug has been around since the start of the game and was also used by obsidian sanctum farmers to get more kills per hour. But I guess Anet thinks its not worth fixing (i am sure we reported it multiple times).

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:If enemy kills a friendly target you healed it counts as a kill for you (and also give 10min participation lol)

Really? LMAO!

Yes, I always try to rezz pipfarmers that get downed for easy quick 10min participationthis bug has been around since the start of the game and was also used by obsidian sanctum farmers to get more kills per hour. But I guess Anet thinks its not worth fixing (i am sure we reported it multiple times).

You missed the point Chana was trying to make.

You are really gonna nitpick that statement? Gedadahere

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Really? LMAO!

He only said "really? LMAO!". I dont think that is a statement

@Malediktus.9250 said:

Really? LMAO!

I'm laughing about it if true. Time to go heal some bad players...

@Chaba.5410 said:

Really? LMAO!

I'm laughing about it if true. Time to go heal some bad players...

Fair enough. I stand corrected. :smile:

@Sylosi.6503 said:Forget the kills, I am more astounded by the playtime - 19,707 hours, that is over 9 hours a day, every day, since the start of the game. :o

yes i had have sometimes even 24h-36h game opened :) is not really playtime, is online time, crafting guild siege, leaching participation, etc :)Even too i do play a lot :) i prob played more than half of that :))

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:Yes, I always try to rezz pipfarmers that get downed for easy quick 10min participation

I am pleasantly amused by the irony in using an altruistic mechanic in such a self-serving way.(To be clear, I'm not criticizing; I can even make a case for why rezzing allies should count for participation.)

If rezzing would give you participation ok, but you only get it after the person got killed. So you really do not want to fully rezz them. All kind of healing should work for this bug

@Euryon.9248 said:

@Sylosi.6503 said:Forget the kills, I am more astounded by the playtime - 19,707 hours, that is over 9 hours a day, every day, since the start of the game. :o

I have more than that, and 19K is not even top 100 on efficiency, I would guess. #25 right now is over 23k.

Wow .... that's a lot of time dumped into the game. Anet should give you guys titles for playtime ... like 'lifer' or something.

Archived