Razorclaw's Rage buff

Milan.9035

Razorclaw's Rage: Increased the bleeding duration from 2 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP and WvW.

Please anet explain this buff to me. Its for pvp and wvw. Is kala used at in those modes? Do you consider it almost perfect in those modes that you put this little buff in just to nudge it into playable? Why 2 extra seconds? Why not 4 or 6 or 20? You think if it was 20 seconds of bleed people would use kala in pvp and wvw? Do you think the spirit would live longer than 2 seconds in pvp or wvw? And have a fight where you stay within that small radius?

This kind of stuff shows to me that you guy never even tryed this legend in pvp or wvw. I wish i was wrong. I wish i had a reason to finish chuka and champawat...

Sorry for the rant... But this did help me.

kalla legend has 5 utilities which design in special ways

heal skill design to heal on an area during fight while reduce conditions dmg - this design to improve allies sustain on a point fight as less dmg received mean better chance to win the fight.

razorclaw - design to buff allies dmg without the need to be on point. meaning you can cast it on the backline allies so their projectile will increase their dmg with bleeding . like using a SB from range

icerazor and darkrazor - design to be on point fight as they do dmg and interrupt enemies

soulcleave like razorclaw doesnt have to be on point and increase the dmg and sustain of the backline.

so for wvw 2 utilities can be cast from range and doesnt have to be killed immediately from dmg or cc while 2 others bit problematic and easy killed by melee enemies.

for pvp the main problem i faced is not that legends are easy killed rather easy to interrupt which consume 3 sec of their use.

in wvw razorclaw and soulcleave rather make the backline more dangerous (with comms)

@messiah.1908 said:kalla legend has 5 utilities which design in special ways

heal skill design to heal on an area during fight while reduce conditions dmg - this design to improve allies sustain on a point fight as less dmg received mean better chance to win the fight.

razorclaw - design to buff allies dmg without the need to be on point. meaning you can cast it on the backline allies so their projectile will increase their dmg with bleeding . like using a SB from range

icerazor and darkrazor - design to be on point fight as they do dmg and interrupt enemies

soulcleave like razorclaw doesnt have to be on point and increase the dmg and sustain of the backline.

so for wvw 2 utilities can be cast from range and doesnt have to be killed immediately from dmg or cc while 2 others bit problematic and easy killed by melee enemies.

for pvp the main problem i faced is not that legends are easy killed rather easy to interrupt which consume 3 sec of their use.

in wvw razorclaw and soulcleave rather make the backline more dangerous (with comms)

yeah all are uselss summonings wich can easily be cc or destroyed ... all ... nice gg

@Arkantos.7460 said:

@messiah.1908 said:kalla legend has 5 utilities which design in special ways

yeah all are uselss summonings wich can easily be cc or destroyed ... all ... nice gg

i know .. i didnt say they are good design just state the theme behind them

i still love soulcleave in wvw . as even if it destroyed it can be re-summon again. it gives nice dmg buff and healing

if anet still wants them to be killed they should act live herald utilities

razorclaw give bleed buff -3icerazor give chill and vulnerability buff -3darkrazor buff your attack with daze for 0.25 sec for 5 attacks -4healing skill -5 cd 15 sec - reduce first self heal and increase heal per second

Archived