Why no "Grandmaster Crafter" title or Achievement?

Leveling all crafting disciplines to 400 gets you a "Master Crafter" achievement. So why is there no equivalent for bringing the remaining six to 500? I get Jeweler can't be 500 because ascended trinkets are bought, not crafted, and unless ANet has Ascended food planned for 500 Chef (lol), I really don't see why you couldn't add a "Grandmaster Crafter" Title and achievement. Leveling a crafting discipline to 500 is pretty expensive (if you don't gather) and/or time consuming (if you gather/salvage), so I think it's worthy of a title if you get all six.

@"FyzE.3472" said:I would like an achievement for that too. Was a bit disappointing when I did not get one after maxing all crafts.

I know, right? Though I guess you'd have to add "Scribe" to the list of maxed crafting disciplines, unless it's supposed to be a "separate" crafting profession (it is fairly unique).

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Not everything needs a title or an associated achievement.

Well, maxing all crafts took me way more time and effort than running around Lion's Arch and shooting karkas. And I did not get an achievement for that. Not talking about mastery point even.

That suggests that maybe too many things get a title already.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Not everything needs a title or an associated achievement.

Well, maxing all crafts took me way more time and effort than running around Lion's Arch and shooting karkas. And I did not get an achievement for that. Not talking about mastery point even.

That suggests that maybe too many things get a title already.

You mean, like kicking chickens or collecting rocks?

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Not everything needs a title or an associated achievement.

No, I agree, and there are some titles that are intentionally ridiculous (Honorary Skritt, hehe), but I still think maxing all of the crafting disciplines is one such feat. It makes sense to me to reward the players for doing something all the way.

I would of course not award this to players who don't have 400 in Chef and Jeweler as well - I would just add a "Grandmaster Crafter" that has the achievement description "Master 14 crafting disciplines" and have "Master Crafter" as a pre-requisite, there are other achievements like this (precursor collections for example).

Archived