What Would you Guys Want to see for June Tournament?

zoopop.5630

Good morning, I been talking to a few friends and members of the pvp community lately. A few suggested they wanted to see a different type of tournament being done and some didn't want to do a 2vs2 because of "unbalance" issues however I'm here to support the pvp community with what they'll like to see for a fun tournament and be happy with just wanting to play. In support of keeping this NICE flow of tournament continuing and keeping the pvp player entertained please take some time to cast a vote/comment on the topic. I'll like to see what we can get for a vote on what everyone would like to do and from there i'll properly write a format on rewards/date/time and etc.

{CS}-TrunksOuk

I think I would be most interested in seeing a 9v9 courtyard battle. The class restrictions would help it from becoming FB/Scourgeland. I didn't PvP back when team deathmatch was really a thing, so I am curious: did the Courtyard map work with 10v10? It seems quite small. That would be my main concern.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:I think I would be most interested in seeing a 9v9 courtyard battle. The class restrictions would help it from becoming FB/Scourgeland. I didn't PvP back when team deathmatch was really a thing, so I am curious: did the Courtyard map work with 10v10? It seems quite small. That would be my main concern.

DO you WvW at all? When i use to play courtyard with a huge team it was like.... WvW with a proper decent team lol, you'll poke around, pull whomever you can to see whos out of position. then a major battle would break out to see who'll make it out alive. Super fun and super exciting it's like a small GvG imo.

Archived