How to get Mistward Helm Casing?

The wiki says to complete the King of the Jungle meta event in the Tangled Depths, but I've completed it 3 times and still haven't gotten the item? Is the drop only a chance, or is the game bugged? I completed the event as a guardian, and not a revenant, but I don't think that's required to get the item. I made sure to complete the event on 3 of the 4 different lanes, and yet the end chest reward does not include the helm casing. It's the last item I need to complete my entire Mistward armor set, so this is really frustrating me.

Yes, that is what I did, apologies if it sounded off. I meant that I had completed the meta event "King of the Jungle" 3 times, each participating in a different lane. All 4 gerents had been defeated, and the players on the map grouped at the wall for the cannon to bring down the wall. Once the wall had fallen, and we had gotten our rewards, I had not received the item.

Potentially obvious question: Did you claim your rewards from the spawned-in chest with a statue of the Gerent on top of it, that spawns at Ley Confluence Waypoint when all four Gerents are defeated?

Note: NOT the bouncy chest that appears along the right. This is a physical entity on the ground in the map next to the above waypoint.

@Greener.6204 said:

@"DaDonut.2903" said:No I haven't. I didn't even know that spawns. Thanks for letting me know it existed and sorry for missing it.

If it is the case that you receive it from that central chest at the end of the meta, could you
, or let me know so that I can update it? Much appreciated!

I can confirm that this was indeed the case. I had just not seen that chest due to the amount of players. Thanks for the help

Archived