unstable cosmic essence for integrated fractal matrices?

Well, I already have a red celestial infusion and no desire to purchase the endless tonic. Currently, my only reason for keeping them is to ping KP for picky LNHB groups, but they are starting to take up inventory space.

I beleive implementing an option to convert unstable essences into integrated matrices or even x amount of pristienes would make the grind to Fractal God a bit less daunting while still maintaining the prestige. Also, it would give 100CM frequenters who already purchased celestial red infusions and/or endless fractal tonics something to use their essences for.

Yeah totally agree there should be more things to spend them on. I dont ever see a relic conversion happening, they want the mist attunements to be prestigious grinds that only truly dedicated players can rock. However it would be real nice to get "matrixes?" (the account bound blue ones) because those are locked to 2 a day from drops, it would make that aspect of attunment easier or allow ppl to infuse their gear with +9 +5 faster. Right now it takes 10 days of cm's to get 1 infusion x18, not to mention the gold. I really wish that wasnt so expensive and time consuming.

@"Trae.2384" said:Yeah totally agree there should be more things to spend them on. I dont ever see a relic conversion happening, they want the mist attunements to be prestigious grinds that only truly dedicated players can rock. However it would be real nice to get "matrixes?" (the account bound blue ones) because those are locked to 2 a day from drops, it would make that aspect of attunment easier or allow ppl to infuse their gear with +9 +5 faster. Right now it takes 10 days of cm's to get 1 infusion x18, not to mention the gold. I really wish that wasnt so expensive and time consuming.

you can buy the wvw infusions if its the +5 stats ur after.

Archived