Confirmation Email Issue?

So I am pretty sure this game has completely robbed me. I purchased it last Sunday. An it refused to send a confirmation email to my account, and i have made multiple accounts and multiple emails trying to get a confirmation. I made a ticket that same day on Sunday and it is now Friday and I haven't gotten one reply back.. Is anyone else having this issue? I just dont understand how the money can be withdrawn from my account and it is now taking more than 5 days to resolve my issue. All I want to do is play the dang game and it feels like I've just been robbed. Can and admin or someone that is familiar with this issue shed some light on my situation before I get my Card to refund my purchase.

You can only create one account per Serial Key. (Make sure you did not accidently create an Account Name with a typo.)You can read the Sticky about not receiving emails. (Make sure to whitelist all ArenaNet and guildwars2.com addresses).

If you did not receive the near immediate automated response, your email provider is blocking the emails from ArenaNet. Try a different provider.

Good luck.

Archived