Vinetooth Prime ( Auric Basin ) - Glint's Bastion

Ive been trying for a couple of days to finish the last part of Glint's Bastion being killing the Vinetooth prime for a specific item however no one on the maps i've been included in seems to care about helping with any of the pylons in East Watch and any in general. Is there anyone who still do these events? I'd really appreciate any help given.

You're going to hate me for this, but over the weekend I literally stumbled across this event in progress at Eastwatch with a bunch of people working on it, so I got my Vinetooth Fang. The worst part, I guess, is that I was on my Tempest trying to find a Treasure Mushroom for The North Wind (just need the inscription now...(1)), and I wasn't even thinking about Glint's Bastion at all.

Caveat: It wasn't great fun on a half-unlocked Tempest, but at least there were plenty of people around.

(1) I found the White Mantle in Bloodstone Fen much less obstructive than the Mordrem more or less anywhere, so all my other classes' mushrooms will be done there instead of actual HoT maps.

best time is when AB events comes up as daily

there is a way to cheese it, not sure if it still works, i done it by accident.

1. make sure no one is attacking yet, run to the upper ledge with mesmer, send down a clone and blow it up
  2. wait for vinetooth to leap to you onto the upper ledge
  3. once it is up the on the ledge, the rest of group jump down and start attacking with rangedall zerg need to do is keep on dps as it is now stuck up there and wont come down

@"ImaClassyEagle.7105" said:Ive been trying for a couple of days to finish the last part of Glint's Bastion being killing the Vinetooth prime for a specific item however no one on the maps i've been included in seems to care about helping with any of the pylons in East Watch and any in general. Is there anyone who still do these events? I'd really appreciate any help given.

Are you checking the LFG tool in game? It's not really an event you can stubmle upon and do. Organize a group or see if there are any on lfg. People really don't do these "tricky" bosses if they don't have to (needs a good amount of crowd control skills). It's in a legendary pistol collection so maybe so anyone working on that might be your chance. Also, organized runs on weekends are a good bet. If you are on EU, I see that "Trixi's tour of HoT" is on this Sunday (check GW 2 subreddit). Good luck.

Archived