Provisioner Mastery and PoF

escoces.4870

Portable Provisioner still tied to HoT purchase, so no autoloot in wvw with PoF. Love the expansion, but this is a bit unfair. Can't use Gennies either ofc. Please change this ANet. One expansion purchase should be enough for a small quality of life improvement. After all, I'll soon be able to autoloot in PvE. Thanks :)

@escoces.4870 said:Portable Provisioner still tied to HoT purchase, so no autoloot in wvw with PoF. Love the expansion, but this is a bit unfair. Can't use Gennies either ofc. Please change this ANet. One expansion purchase should be enough for a small quality of life improvement. After all, I'll soon be able to autoloot in PvE. Thanks :)

Maybe I misunderstood you? But there is auto loot in WvW even with PoF...

@Malerian.8435 said:

@escoces.4870 said:Portable Provisioner still tied to HoT purchase, so no autoloot in wvw with PoF. Love the expansion, but this is a bit unfair. Can't use Gennies either ofc. Please change this ANet. One expansion purchase should be enough for a small quality of life improvement. After all, I'll soon be able to autoloot in PvE. Thanks :)

Maybe I misunderstood you? But there is auto loot in WvW even with PoF...

But PoF doesn't open them. HoT does. So, if you have the base game, or base game + PoF, you do not have access to these things.

I believe that was his point.

Archived