Purchased expansions, account hasn't been upgraded

Good evening everyone,

I purchased the HOT + POF deluxe expansion deal yesterday and my account is still the core game itself. I payed with paypal and I checked that the transaction went thru, the money was taken from my bank and successfully transferred to ANet. I sent a ticket to them but I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thank you.

You can navigate to 'My Account' (link below) and enter the Serial Key(s) there, I believe. Once the Key(s) are activated, all content from your purchase should be activated.As noted above, if you purchased outside the game, you should have received an email.
If you upgraded within the game, you would have to log out completely, and then log back in.

If you are able to access the content after these suggestions, don't forget to update your ticket and write, "I no longer need help".

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It, sometimes, takes several hours for the code to arrive. If you haven't received one after 24 hours, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below. (Make sure your email provider allows mail from ArenaNet/guildwars2.com.)

Good luck.

I did get the order confirmation almost instantly. 24 hours huh? Ok. Its been eight at this point so Ill check tomorrow.

It looks like, from my records, that my Serial Key came with my Order Summary (on the same page/email). There have been cases where the Serial Key was inadvertently left off. You can contact the CS Team now, and always close the ticket (by replying to the automated response with, "I no longer need help.") if the code arrives separately.

Again, good luck.

Archived