Living world

Hey, i quit gw2 in 2014 and 4 years later i decided to give it another shot.My question is, do u need to play episodes in season 4 to be able to get them for free once they release? For example, do i need to play episode 1 and 2 to be able to get episode 3 for free once it's out? I have alot of content to catch up on, i need to play HoT, Season 3, Path of fire story and it would spoil alot if i played season 4 now.

@Dustbite.3670 said:Hey, i quit gw2 in 2014 and 4 years later i decided to give it another shot.My question is, do u need to play episodes in season 4 to be able to get them for free once they release? For example, do i need to play episode 1 and 2 to be able to get episode 3 for free once it's out? I have alot of content to catch up on, i need to play HoT, Season 3, Path of fire story and it would spoil alot if i played season 4 now.

Whatever episode is out at the time you log in to the game is the one you get for free. You do not need to play them to unlock them, you only need to log in. If you do not have season 3 unlocked, you will have to buy it with gems, as well as any episode in season 4 you missed.

If you log into game during Episode, you will get it for free. It will not unlock other Episodes for you, just the current one. You do not have to play or finish one Episode to unlock next one. Once unlocked it will stay unlocked forever, no matter if you actually played any of it.

Archived