How to open the Tri-Key Chest?

Abakk.9176

Hi all,

Is there a way to get the tricolor key to open the Tri-Key chest in a Skritt cave under Lion's Arch?

As far as i can find out the three colored keys needed to form this key still drop from a Mysterious Key Pouch that can be bought from any of 4 Mordrem Researchers. I found one of these guys in the Durmand Priory and he sells the pouches. Unfortunately he wants 25 Mordrem Bloom per pouch and i can't find a way to get these.

A shame really... i've always been eyeing that chest when i see it during a map completion, thinking that i have to find out what it's about and get the goodies inside.

And now that i finally get around to work on it, turns out to be a dead end..... sad Skritt here :(

On the plus side... i did finally find out what that pile of debri is in Kessex Hills :)

@Silmar Alech.4305 said:The tri key chest is (content-wise) just like an ordinary world boss or dungeon chest. Nothing special. It was in Kessex Hills before and placed in Lion's Arch probably for players who are logging back from a long hiatus and find old keys for that chest in their inventory.

I think it had a small chance of some unique drops (breather skins and minis?) but I opened it a bunch of times with no noteworthy reward!

Archived