Legendary Armor

I finished my first raid set legendary armor few month ago by playing this boring pve content. Dont get me wrong, maybe for U it isnt boring as hell but for a pvp/wvw player it is waste time, but we would like to have the shiny skins too. Just realese the legendary raid skin for the pvp/wvw legendary armor. We do not want to play the pve content to be good dressed...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:We do not want to play the pve content to be good dressed...We? Who? Then you will not be good dressed.For the last 5 years i reached 12 rank in WvW. And i'm not tormenting myself in WvW for a pretty chest armor piece. If you want something that you don't have, then you will have to do something that you did not do before.And you know what sucks? Gift of battle sucks, ask anybody. Everybody has to join this running simulator, spend there ~6h just to get that gift for a legendary weapon. Now it's your turn to join our realm to claim legendary.

@Nilson.9865 said:

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:We do not want to play the pve content to be good dressed...We? Who? Then you will not be good dressed.For the last 5 years i reached 12 rank in WvW. And i'm not tormenting myself in WvW for a pretty chest armor piece. If you want something that you don't have, then you will have to do something that you did not do before.And you know what sucks? Gift of battle sucks, ask anybody. Everybody has to join this running simulator, spend there ~6h just to get that gift for a legendary weapon. Now it's your turn to join our realm to claim legendary.

6hours vs months, next boi!

But to be honest you are right with gift, even if you cant really compare it.

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:

@Jwake.7013 said:Honestly, sure would love some good looking skins for wvw/spvp legendary armor, but on how long they said it took them for the raid ones I don't want them to waste their time unless they figured out a way to speed up the process.

Just give us the raid skins, thx.

who is this US you keep talking about.

the wvw community just wanted stat change on the wvw armor , wich they got in the form of legendary armor and they where content with this.

PVP doesn't even use armor.

@Jwake.7013 said:Honestly, sure would love some good looking skins for wvw/spvp legendary armor, but on how long they said it took them for the raid ones I don't want them to waste their time unless they figured out a way to speed up the process.

No need really. We have skins for the other game modes, just not as fancy. Those skins show that they are raiders. Personally happy they are unique per mode. If you really want to get the skins put in the time to raid. If that's not your thing, that fine, you just wont have the skins then.

@infrequentia.3465 said:

the wvw community just wanted stat change on the wvw armor , wich they got in the form of legendary armor and they where content with this.

We want the skin, not only the stat Change. Also PVP Bois likes to look pretty... just look at the AT reward it is all about the skin.

@Jwake.7013 said:

No need really. We have skins for the other game modes, just not as fancy. Those skins show that they are raiders. Personally happy they are unique per mode. If you really want to get the skins put in the time to raid. If that's not your thing, that fine, you just wont have the skins then.

... I see the armor and the leg. Weapons as the same level of rewards, the highest you can reach due to the stat change and the skin. Weapons are able to get with "normal" amount of time in pve, maybe for most pvp bois already to much. But the armor is far away from normal, for sure after the first one if you want to do the second one as no pve player... raiders already have their skins, the weapons skins from the raid. We have leg armor in wvw and pvp just realese the raid skin for it.

We want the skin, not only the stat Change. Also PVP Bois likes to look pretty... just look at the AT reward it is all about the skin.

It was a mistake to add legendary armor to pvp and wvw. Hand the plebs a finger and they will demand two hands

Short answer: No...

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Malediktus.9250 said:

It was a mistake to add legendary armor to pvp and wvw. Hand the plebs a finger and they will demand two hands

Dont even want to start to discuss who are the plebs from the content point of View.

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:Wvw is very boring for me, i can't stand how slow it is to progress in wvw.But I want the 2k rank wvw armor too.Release the wvw armor skins to pve, I don't want to play wvw content to be good dressed.

Yes pls .. I can't take myself to grind Wvw but I sincerely want the skin. Have I tried to ask anet to release it to us in diff mean? No. It will be nice if anet does tht but will they??? I doubt and I won't pursue further.. I will put that task as a side quest ..

@Malediktus.9250 said:

I see that too.. I was supportive at first anet change to allow PvP n Wvw armours to upgrade to leg where they can change stat. Now this feature for them is still not enough.Wvw actually has pretty cool asc armour skin.. I'd say they can make another pve asc skin collection similar to Wvw (with ap) , and pve players that dont raid can convert that asc armour to leg.Tbh. We only get around 7k(?) Ap the last two years.. should be a little more generous..

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:I finished my first raid set legendary armor few month ago by playing this boring pve content. Dont get me wrong, maybe for U it isnt boring as hell but for a pvp/wvw player it is waste time, but we would like to have the shiny skins too. Just realese the legendary raid skin for the pvp/wvw legendary armor. We do not want to play the pve content to be good dressed...

Would be happy if I get Wvw skin without playing too.. I can trade with you. (But I don't like PvP skin .. just the Wvw will do)

@Talindra.4958 said:

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:I finished my first raid set legendary armor few month ago by playing this boring pve content. Dont get me wrong, maybe for U it isnt boring as hell but for a pvp/wvw player it is waste time, but we would like to have the shiny skins too. Just realese the legendary raid skin for the pvp/wvw legendary armor. We do not want to play the pve content to be good dressed...

Would be happy if I get Wvw skin without playing too.. I can trade with you. (But I don't like PvP skin .. just the Wvw will do)

Yes, WvW and PvP are such a chore. Anet should make all their rewards available to PvE (preferably raid players only). Why can a raid player not be a merciless legend or get some llama minis?

@Malediktus.9250 said:

Yes, WvW and PvP are such a chore. Anet should make all their rewards available to PvE (preferably raid players only). Why can a raid player not be a merciless legend or get some llama minis?

LolI hv some Illama babies xD love them but currently hv the sunny griffon on

I find it very very boring too in Wvw and i find it a drama feast place.. but ofc I can ignore tht. PvP is ok but need better game mode... Current PvP anyone can jump in to play.. not as competitive feeling... And I'm too old to join PvP fight and don't hv mental strength to deal with drama in Wvw.So let's trade.. I give you my leg skin from raid.. u give me your Wvw skin :p

@Malediktus.9250 said:

you trying to compare the sPvP leaderboard titles with a armor skin? Nobody is asking for PvE titles, we just want that WvW/sPvP legendary armor actually looks like a legendary armor...it requires just as much as effort, if not more(really want to compare fighting a scripted AI to fight real players?) and yet, is just a normal skin...either they should give the same looks or make a new skin...the way it is now just crearly shows how Anet dosent really care about these 2 game modes.

@Felipe.1807 said:

you trying to compare the sPvP leaderboard titles with a armor skin? Nobody is asking for PvE titles, we just want that WvW/sPvP legendary armor actually looks like a legendary armor...it requires just as much as effort, if not more(really want to compare fighting a scripted AI to fight real players?) and yet, is just a normal skin...either they should give the same looks or make a new skin...the way it is now just crearly shows how Anet dosent really care about these 2 game modes.

I do agree the PvP armour is err.. I didn't say u guys deserve it. I think PvP is one area that is way way way under developed. U hv my sympathy .. I come from PvP background in gw1

Archived