Dive Master

Texas.4861

A few of the dives are very sensitive to your take-off or landing spot. Bring a mesmer with you so you can get back up more quickly. And experiment with where you are when you start the dive... and where you land (ideally have someone wait for you in the water, so you can aim for them and keep track of the location for the next try).

I don't remember that one being particularly difficult, but I did have trouble with 3-4 of the others... and this was back in the day when the achievement panel didn't track which ones you had completed, so it was very difficult to be sure if you got it or not. I just repeated them until I got it

some dives count credit in weird ways. best bet is keep diving until you do get credit.generally speaking you lose credit if you move out of a certain zone, as if the all the dives have an intended path and if you move out of that path - as seen in some dives, if you move too much in the air you lose diving gear before you hit the water at an extreme, note that not all failed dives are like this - you don't get credit.

Archived