Can't use Ideal payment system

Hi maybe i missed it somewhere or it has been explained somewhere, but why is gemstore payment with IDEAL gone ?.Closed my PayPal long ago, don't have a Credit card, don't need it when im poor as a basement rat and don't like fishy gemcard shops online.. Arenanet don't you want my money ? ;)

Its been removed sometime last week, the entire online banking thing.Thats gotta be at least 25% of their total income, if not more. Cutting of half of europe. So I doubt its in any way intentional, as no healthy person would rip of a limb of their own.Yet, the only (vague) hint I got that anet is even aware of the problem is that they moved my comment on the matter from general to support, without commenting on it.. so someone read it....

Taimi’s sarcastic voice:“communication.. yaaaay

@Albadaran.1283 said:Did not notice yet. Well it was the only option for me to buy at the gemstore, so what now?

Exactly my problem.. I dont have a creditcard so.. unless anet fixes it (asap) its the end of my wallet to them :/I’m not getting a hoax acount on paypal.I was kind of surprised you can’t buy/order gems on the website.With such a polished gemstore ingame, there’s not much need for a webshop, but its a nice to have at times like these.

Archived