Minor issues with Cloaking Waters and Attribute Stacking Sigils.

Swagger.1459

I know these are low scale issues, but just wondering if the follow 2 items could be reviewed at some point?

-Landing, from a glide, directly on the ground into Cloaking Waters doesn’t apply stealth. Then there is a small period of time where you cannot gain stealth from Cloaking Waters.

-The bonus from any Attribute Stacking Sigil is removed when porting to a different map, and when entering underwater if you do not have the same sigils in your underwater weapons. Would be cool to keep the bonus until downed or stomped, regardless of map swapping or sigils in your underwater weapons.

@Swagger.1459 said:I know these are low scale issues, but just wondering if the follow 2 items could be reviewed at some point?

-Landing, from a glide, directly on the ground into Cloaking Waters doesn’t apply stealth. Then there is a small period of time where you cannot gain stealth from Cloaking Waters.

-The bonus from any Attribute Stacking Sigil is removed when porting to a different map, and when entering underwater if you do not have the same sigils in your underwater weapons. Would be cool to keep the bonus until downed or stomped, regardless of map swapping or sigils in your underwater weapons.

the bonus, while not high, really gives an edge. so, it might be op if from 1 map we get some and retain again. especially if facing a gg zerg.

From time to time I get an occasional bug with cloaking Waters not applying stealth even when you get out of it's "area". I have to go way out of it's original reset area to apply and this only started happening to me recently. It also happens when freshly coming into it from not even being in sm beforehand. Just a ballpark figure but I feel it's like 10-20% of the time. Symptom of lag? No idea but visually and also near boon bar it is not being applied.

Archived