[NA][DH]LF WvW guild or pvx that hosts WvW some days

Justin.5231

Hello!I am returning to GW2 after a few months and need a guild. I do all content in the game and go through phases with each one. Right now I'm having the WvW itch, and am currently not in a guild. I would love to join a guild that ideally does both pve/pvp events, but I'm open to anything really. I have a mic and will try my best to use viable builds if I have enough gold.

One MAJOR thing though.. Well two. I don't want WvW to feel like a chore! In a previous guild I was in about a year ago, the leader made it absolutely mandatory. There was no talking really. Only commanding. It was dull from a social aspect bc we didn't feel like friends... More like little grunts running together.. Im okay with try-hard WvW sometimes, but I also love to just fuck around and chill while killing people.

Hit me up in game or on the forum if you're recruiting :)

Hey, Justin. We are Shattered Darkness [DARK] on Darkhaven. We have been around since GW1 and are going strong. With the new megaservers, server-based guilds have become rare unless you are looking for a WvW guild. We'd love to have you join our community and can probably hook you up with a WvW guild. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you an invite.

Archived