[NA][PvX] Shattered Darkness [DARK]

Sookie.6580

Shattered Darkness [DARK] is and has been one of the largest and most active guilds on DarkHaven [NA] since Beta. We are a community of players of all skill levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game.

Shattered Darkness is always recruiting new and active players of all levels. We are a large community with a small family feel.

Our Mission Statement:

The members of Shattered Darkness [DARK] work together to cultivate a friendly, helpful, fun community for Guild Wars Founded in the spirit of a small guild—in which every community member is valued equally. No matter how large we grow, this is the spirit we strive to uphold.

We are committed to the following tenets:

• That inclusiveness, openness, and generosity are superior to exclusivity, elitism, and selfishness.
  • That flexible, personal interaction is superior to rigid, impersonal delegation.
  • That commitment to our community is to be encouraged, recognized, and rewarded.

That the best way to play the game is the way that leads to the most fun and satisfaction for everyone in the community.

If you are interested in joining our community, please PM me with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can!

Sookie.6580ladyd.8652

Archived