Mini Griffon acquisition seems bugged

Today I saw the following reddit topic:https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/8cllvc/mini_collectors_mini_griffon_mount/Which seems to confirm my suspicioun that it only drops from the once per account griffon adventure reward chests and not from the daily griffon adventure chests. All people I know who have it claim they got it from their first play through. That explains why other people who didnt get lucky still dont have it after hundreds of griffon adventures. Please fix this

I'm not sure anyone can say for sure that it's bugged or only obtainable from the one daily chest or not. I do know that they are rare from the Gold reward chests. I have gotten 2 of them after already looting and adding one to my account. Despite them not being sellable, so they were unfortunately trashed. I can say for sure that they came from core PoF maps.

Turns out, @"Malediktus.9250" is correct:

On Reddit, ANet Ben wroteGood news everyone! Well.. err... bad news I guess. This griffon is indeed not properly hooked up to the reward tables, so it is true that you can only possibly attain this on the first attempt. I'll talk with rewards about what the drop rate should be on the daily chests and make a fix.

As I said, I do reserve my right to not respond to threads like this, but it's good you pinged me so don't hesitate to do that in the future.

Edit: Fix is going to be to add these to the daily silver and gold reward table.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Turns out, @"Malediktus.9250" is correct:

On Reddit,
Good news everyone! Well.. err... bad news I guess.
This griffon is indeed not properly hooked up to the reward tables, so it is true that you can only possibly attain this on the first attempt.
I'll talk with rewards about what the drop rate should be on the daily chests and make a fix.

As I said, I do reserve my right to not respond to threads like this, but it's good you pinged me so don't hesitate to do that in the future.

Edit:
Fix is going to be to add these to the daily silver and gold reward table.

Now Anet just needs to compensate people who run these adventures for months and wasted their timeand next we need to find out what is up with the Mini Djins

Archived