Couple looking for experienced guild.

My wife and I are looking for a guild with experienced people for raids, t4s, fractal cm's, and if lucky enough dungeons. We are not elitist but we like to get things done efficiently and quickly. Mistakes happen but we don't want to be constantly wiping on things and spending like an hour on something that should take 15mins. We are a packaged deal so take us both or don't.

Draco, looks like maybe you haven't head from anyone yet. I wanted to let you know about Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] on NA servers. We may not be exactly the match for everything you are looking for, but we are a very friendly, family style guild looking for new and veteran players. I myself joined the guild after a long hiatus wanting to get back into things, and was happy to find a warm welcome and helpful new friends.

You mentioned raids, t4 fractals, and challenge modes. Right now we have twice weekly scheduled fractals and a committed seasoned, skilled, and patient fractal leader/ teacher as well as some more experienced players willing to pitch in and help. Perhaps you could imagine yourself one of these? Since we have a lot of new players, we have mostly been running t1s to help with gaining them experience and gearing up to eventually go to higher levels. We have had enough interested to run two groups occasionally the past couple weeks, and would definitely be willing to have higher tier groups if we had enough people interested. All in all, if you were willing to compromise a bit I think our guild could fit for you and eventually be right where you're wanting to be.

Personally, I am interested in raids as well and this is something the guild may consider starting in the future. However, being in a separate guild on the side just for raiding would be best if you're serious about it in the short term. I think this is fairly common for PvE guilds, and the game allows for you to have 5 guilds.

Check us out at https://psr.shivtr.com/ if you're interested and feel free to register/ put in an application, or look me up in game if you want to chat/ send mail. I'm happy to talk or answer any more questions you may have!

Happy hunting!

Archived