Please don't nerf Chronomancer!

Egorum.9506

I want to see an unedited video of 1 game... Otherwise I could make a Spirit Ranger, play 8 games and only edit the wins in and claim that's OP too.

(I'm not denying chrono is OP either, I think with a little detail or explanation as to why you think it's OP could lead into a justified nerf, I for one think the lack of phantasm clone/cap is the common denominator into making all Mes builds viable atm, but you may feel differently)

That's a very good montage of low tier pvp utilizing a useless full zerker build (and amulet) which is not viable in top tiers at all. You will die in 2 seconds.

Good for having fun, but any slightly competent player will destroy you.

Chrono bunker is a lot, lot stronger than this one.

Only stupid thing about this is Imagined Burden that needs to be changed

PS: THE MESMER IS FREECASTING

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:That's a very good montage of low tier pvp utilizing a useless full zerker build (and amulet) which is not viable in top tiers at all. You will die in 2 seconds.

Good for having fun, but any slightly competent player will destroy you.

Chrono bunker is a lot, lot stronger than this one.

Only stupid thing about this is Imagined Burden that needs to be changed

PS: THE MESMER IS FREECASTING

Plenty of top 250 titles in that video man, it's all from ranked and I'm currently top 250 as well.

The one where I smash the glass thief and ranger was my first game of the season, they were free kills. Super satisfying though

@sephiroth.4217 said:I want to see an unedited video of 1 game... Otherwise I could make a Spirit Ranger, play 8 games and only edit the wins in and claim that's OP too.

(I'm not denying chrono is OP either, I think with a little detail or explanation as to why you think it's OP could lead into a justified nerf, I for one think the lack of phantasm clone/cap is the common denominator into making all Mes builds viable atm, but you may feel differently)

Tonight I'll record one? I'm just shy of 1600 right now, those 9/10 wins are from yesterday. Pretty clear it works in high end pvp too

@Kondor.2904 said:

Pretty clear it works in high end pvp too

You missed an important detail here, let me fix that real quick for you :

Pretty clear it works in high end NA pvp too

You're right, people in EU are having no problems with chronos at all

We do have problems with chronos, but not the ones you showed us.

Give it time, the zerker gs variant has the same defensive tools as the bunker variant pink shorts put up, but 1.5-2x the damage. Still packs 20+s of invuln/block

@Kondor.2904 said:

Pretty clear it works in high end pvp too

You missed an important detail here, let me fix that real quick for you :

Pretty clear it works in high end NA pvp too

You're right, people in EU are having no problems with chronos at all

We do have problems with chronos, but not the ones you showed us.

I mean you guys are known to run cancer bunker/tank teams in virtually every games so its not surprising at all that your meta revolves around that yet again.

See : EU Teams running a variation of Lock Shaman every Blizzcon for years.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:I want to see an unedited video of 1 game... Otherwise I could make a Spirit Ranger, play 8 games and only edit the wins in and claim that's OP too.

As requested, one of the full unedited games from tonight (as well as the scores from the other three and my current rank):

10WB2Hk.jpgpYdffRD.jpg

As you can see, i'm not really great at mes. but chronophantasma and signet of ether carry so damn hard lol

@Egorum.9506 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:I want to see an unedited video of 1 game... Otherwise I could make a Spirit Ranger, play 8 games and only edit the wins in and claim that's OP too.

As requested, one of the full unedited games from tonight (as well as the scores from the other three and my current rank):

10WB2Hk.jpgpYdffRD.jpg

As you can see, i'm not really great at mes. but chronophantasma and signet of ether carry so kitten hard lol

That was a good watch, loved your comment at the end when the Illusions/Chaos Mes got you on Nhifel mid lmao

@zoopop.5630 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:Lul and this hasn’t been addressed for a mid balance yet. Theirs actually gonna let an entire season go off like this too that’s what sucks the most .

It doesn't suck if you swap to playing mesmer =D

I’ll take a pass, I don’t swap to brainless free
rating
casting
class just because it’s busted.