[EU][PVE] Looking for Guild

DooM.6028

Goodday fellow heroes,I am looking to join a guild as i just hit 80 with my first real character and I am looking to explore more of the endgame content.As you can already guess I am neither experienced with GW2 nor am I really interested in PvPing atm.

What I am looking for:

• fun
  • helpful comrades for all my questions
  • guild missions
  • exploring the map and all the PVE content i can get
  • collecting cool skins for everything
  • achievement hunting
  • dungeons fractals and who knows, maybe one day, raids

What i can bring to the guild:

• I play an elementalist that is freshly lvl 80. (juwelier 400 & tailor 400)
  • I am 29yo.
  • I plan on leveling up more char as time goes
  • I speak french, german and english
  • I am very active and very motivated to become better
  • I used to play WoW and raided with a competitive guild there, so I am a bit accustomed to the mechanics and overall difficulty levels (and wipe resistency)
  • I'm up if you need stuff to be done for the guild. I like helping others (as far as i can with my for now very limited knowledge and skill)

Don't hesitate to ask further questions and if you would like to have me i'll gladly join your guild, just send me a message or add me in game (DooM.6028)Cheers !

Hi there!My guild Lost Action Heroes (ACT) is a casual PvE guild, though we're beginning to branch out a little into fractals and maybe dungeons and raids and other stuff (some day)! Our main concern is having fun and helping each other :)If you think we might be what you're looking for, check out this other thread, and come tell us something about yourself on our guild forum!

Thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28134Forum: https://gw2act.boards.net

Hello, we are Atoms!A group of friendly and funny people who share their love for playing Gw2. We usually spend our time doing fractals/dungeons on daily basis.Raids are at the moment focused around the weekend, as our team is still building up. While this is all very relaxed and we like to be laid back (as we aren't any hardcorers) we like to play efficiently and on a rather fast pace. Which translates to our members playing classes/builds/tactics accordingly to the current state of the meta.We help out newer, or returning players to achieve a slightly higher level in-game but we don't consider ourselves "casual".If you are motivated to learn and improve in the game with tons of fun and laughing, feel free to mail me : Jazz.2176

We have our own Discord server for every activity we do together and all the memes :D (We hope you like jokes...)Although we are all about laughing together, we do not tolerate any verbal attacks or rudeness.

Most of us play on CET/GMT

Have a pic of the peepshttps://imgur.com/a7i18Ms

Archived