Diminishing returns on CC

Sinful.2165

Crowd control needs diminishing returns because getting stun locked to death repeatedly is zero fun. Where is the skill in that?

Please take a serious look at the ridiculous chain interrupts, launch, knockback, fear, ect. ect. that is being thrown around. Stability, you say? Maybe if boon strip/corruption wasn't in EVERY match. My stability is gone as soon as I use it. There's nothing to counter the stun locks.

Yeah, I've noticed that stability is pretty much useless and stunbreaks just lead into more cc's unless you try to wait out the first 3 CC's and then break the 4th lol. It's pretty ridiculous. Maybe it would help if they made it so you can't be cc'ed again for a second after breaking a stun.

@Uncle Dalty.8327 said:maybe they can just greatly reduce the absurd number of aoe/spam CCs available.... CC should for the most part be single target pressure and not kitten over people who you aren't even paying attention to.

You can't take away CCs from people. Most classes run 1 or 2 CCs, it simply comes fromt he sheer numbers of effects stacking on top of each other that causes issues.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Uncle Dalty.8327 said:maybe they can just greatly reduce the absurd number of aoe/spam CCs available.... CC should for the most part be single target pressure and not kitten over people who you aren't even paying attention to.

You can't take away CCs from people. Most classes run 1 or 2 CCs, it simply comes fromt he sheer numbers of effects stacking on top of each other that causes issues.

What do you mean you can't take away CCs... sure you can. And 1 to 2?... what on earth are you playing? FB, DH, Spellbreaker, Holo, SoulBeast, Druid, Deadeye, d/p-s/p-s/d Teef , Scourge, Reaper, Chrono... Did I mention Holo, and Chrono? Everything can bring a whole string of CCs to a fight.... some are fine but many are spam-able brainless aoe skills. Chrono, Holo, and arguably Scourge are the biggest offenders in that they have access to way to many aoe CCs.... Spellbreaker's unblockable FC (aoe daze) on a very short CD is annoying as well to say the least.

Archived