Ember Bay Petrified Wood Node Repawn

Since early yesterday the wood nodes in ember bay are not respawning even for alts that have never been there. All petrided nodes are NOT available. I understand that it takes upto 24 hrs once you have gathered them with a character but after only two characters yesterday they stopped respawning for everybody. I just checked again today and nothing. This is not only happening for me but also my playing partner.

@"Heru Thema.8290" said:Since early yesterday the wood nodes in ember bay are not respawning even for alts that have never been there. All petrided nodes are NOT available. I understand that it takes upto 24 hrs once you have gathered them with a character but after only two characters yesterday they stopped respawning for everybody. I just checked again today and nothing. This is not only happening for me but also my playing partner.

There's a cap on how many of the nodes you can farm per day. You can tell you've hit it when you can't even see the nodes on your minimap.

My recommendation is to use a different set of toons or wait a day. (Because of the "soft" reset of 20-23 hrs, it sometimes happens that a change in when you gather one day can screw up your timing for a while. I find it easier just to swap characters. Or skip a day.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Heru Thema.8290" said:Since early yesterday the wood nodes in ember bay are not respawning even for alts that have never been there. All petrided nodes are NOT available. I understand that it takes upto 24 hrs once you have gathered them with a character but after only two characters yesterday they stopped respawning for everybody. I just checked again today and nothing. This is not only happening for me but also my playing partner.

There's a cap on how many of the nodes you can farm per day. You can tell you've hit it when you can't even see the nodes on your minimap.

My recommendation is to use a different set of toons or wait a day. (Because of the "soft" reset of 20-23 hrs, it sometimes happens that a change in when you gather one day can screw up your timing for a while. I find it easier just to swap characters. Or skip a day.)

When you say use a different set of toons are you referring to a different account or alts?

Archived