Tutorials for new players?

Undertaker.4368

Unranked is where you learn. If you get a passion then you have the whole internet to look up resources. For example when I was learning how to play thief, I would play unranked. I'd then load up twitch or youtube and watch the pros play. Watching and listening to unlimited information available for free is how you learn. It just requires a little bit of personal interest, effort and initiative.

Another option is to join one of many PVP guilds and simply just ask questions. The rest comes with experience and time, like with any skill you are trying to improve.

There are plenty of good tutorials and when directed to them you get met with, "shut the hell up I know what I'm doing, you are the noob." So many players will fight over treb and spawn camp beast it's sickening. All this is gold/plat as well. You can't carry a team full of people who don't know what to do, I know many high ranking players have left because of this. People don't want their skill to mean nothing, I'm on the verge of leaving myself. I just can't take it anymore.

Bronze tutorialhigh mobilty - attack empty points like me attacking a cake ,keep a rotation (well played can easy carry teams )high sustain - keep in point and defendglass canon - be smart and carefullhigh condi/power aoe - spam the pointsuport heals - give up i try is like 4x5

is basic, but most important ,no fight out of points if u no got 2/3 pointsever watch the mapno feedno afk if losingcomunicate and watch ur matesgot almost 1 decent condi cleanCC enemy finishersfinish instead revive ,revive if u got traits to fast revive or no have risk to die too (if necessary abandon ur ally to die )

from a bronze player

sorry for the bad english

"finish instead revive ,revive if u got traits to fast revive or no have risk to die too (if necessary abandon ur ally to die )" xD

So... If your teammate is down and one opponent is down, its 2v2.... What do you do?

Ofc it depends. If you can 100% sure make a free stomp you do it. Let say you are engi. What if enemy rezzes faster than your stomp? You will now be 1.5v2, until they cleave your teammate.

Dont give rookies ideas like that, when it only applies to teamfights. When you are 2v2 you have to see who rezzes enemy. If you cant cc rezzer, then rezz your teammate and keep fighting 2v2 instead of trying to stomp only to fail.

@"Mutaatti.2789" said:"finish instead revive ,revive if u got traits to fast revive or no have risk to die too (if necessary abandon ur ally to die )" xD

So... If your teammate is down and one opponent is down, its 2v2.... What do you do?

Ofc it depends. If you can 100% sure make a free stomp you do it. Let say you are engi. What if enemy rezzes faster than your stomp? You will now be 1.5v2, until they cleave your teammate.

Dont give rookies ideas like that, when it only applies to teamfights. When you are 2v2 you have to see who rezzes enemy. If you cant cc rezzer, then rezz your teammate and keep fighting 2v2 instead of trying to stomp only to fail.

well revives or finish depends situation ,as scraper i try use gyro for this ,but most of time i see plpls trying revive and die too,sometimes when i am down i prefer plpls run than die ress me

@Thiago.5946 said:Bronze tutorialhigh mobilty - attack empty points like me attacking a cake ,keep a rotation (well played can easy carry teams )high sustain - keep in point and defendglass canon - be smart and carefullhigh condi/power aoe - spam the pointsuport heals - give up i try is like 4x5

is basic, but most important ,no fight out of points if u no got 2/3 pointsever watch the mapno feedno afk if losingcomunicate and watch ur matesgot almost 1 decent condi cleanCC enemy finishersfinish instead revive ,revive if u got traits to fast revive or no have risk to die too (if necessary abandon ur ally to die )

from a bronze player

sorry for the bad english

Bronze player? I wish people in high gold were following these tips lol.

@"Undertaker.4368" said:Dear anet. Do you think about creat a tutorial "how to play pvp". I know this can sound funny but i notice a lots players who came from unranked and don't know what to do.

Jawgeous' channel is great for that, all of his vids have tips for PvP and he uploads daily AT commentaries.

@"Undertaker.4368" said:Dear anet. Do you think about creat a tutorial "how to play pvp". I know this can sound funny but i notice a lots players who came from unranked and don't know what to do.

A better proposal(also cheap to implement and also more amusing)Every time anyone loses a match they get an automated sarcastic message across their screen such as:"Lost again? Why don't you check out some guides or tutorials online you scrub"

Archived