Crab Fear Roleplay Episodes — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Crab Fear Roleplay Episodes

Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 24, 2018 in Community Creations

Hello

I am not very skilled at videos, but I wanted to create something with my freetime. I will try to improve and release an episode each week. They are short videos 4-5 minutes max.

The videos tell my story and characters I have met combined together with music and subtitles

It is all acted, I do not voice over, (voice acting coming soon!) and UI is disable.

Edit: For this release and all future episodes I will post links to the content in this thread ( i also edited the title to not be episode specific)

Edit 2: This is roleplay fan-fiction only.

Episode 1

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it.

Edit 3: Updated the video, the old version has been deleted

Comments

• Very nice video!

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mervster.9628 said:
    Very nice video!

Thank you very much!

edited June 1, 2018

Hello,

I updated Episode 2 with a replacement version. Nothing new, just better video quality and 1 replacement song in a scene.

I deleted the old video.

It's not perfect because I could only recover quality clips so far to re-encode them, but it is still better than potatoes.

If you do watch them, feel free to comment on what you think could be improved. I try to make improvements with each release.

Thanks for watching, here is the updated video:

Edit: Rom is a real word, not a "room" typo...lol

This one took longer to make because of school and work. It's about 8 1/2 minutes long, so over the target time frame.

Thanks for watching, and I hope you enjoy it.

• sakura.7961sakura.7961 Member ✭✭

Pretty funny, I subscribed

@sakura.7961 said:
    Pretty funny, I subscribed

Thank you.

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

"talk to the jellyfish"

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    "talk to the jellyfish"

Thanks for watching my video.

edited June 1, 2018

Hello again.

After a longer gap between, I made another episode. The content is longer than the last episode by a few minutes. I was busy with school and work, but I wanted to give a good story. So I hope those that watch enjoy it.

Episode 3

p.s.

one conversation was too long to include it in the video so I linked the blog story in the description

I know the NPCs names but I am telling in from the characters perspective lol.

edited June 1, 2018

Hello,

I have uploaded the next episode. This is a two-part story so the second half will come in episode 5.

I hope you enjoy it.

Episode 4

also, I misspelled leaf in the video, i put leave instead lol.

edited June 1, 2018

Deleted Comment -

edited June 1, 2018

Hello again,

A new episode for those that watch. I posted the link below:

Episode 5

or you can watch it directly here if you would rather.

Also because there was alot of time between episode 4 and 5, I wanted to let those that watch know that Episode 6 will be released in a day or two. I think I will be on schedule then.

Take care.

edited May 26, 2018

One more thing:

Some of the episodes are supplemented by very short story blogs to make up for the small time available for dialog. The videos have the link for the expansion for each one, and the link is is my signature.

But just in case my signature is hidden:

https://crabfear.blogspot.com/

edited June 1, 2018

Deleted Comment -

Hello again,

A new episode. Episode 6

I tried to make this one more lively. I am moving the story away from Crab as the only central character. As I make more episodes, the cast will continue to develop.

See if you can help Crab to catch everything he needs to know in this episode.

Thanks for watching, and I hope you enjoy it.

edited June 11, 2018

Hello!

Episode 7!

https://youtu.be/l-BLr_xMWOw

I have become so committed to the idea that the story I tell is not Crab centric, this episode only has less than 1/10 of total screen time for him! There will be a world variety in this series, NO LIMITS!

Soon episode 8 will come out because how my schedule has been. Like Monday morning.

edited June 12, 2018

Episode 8 is coming soon. But, a little news. My brother, who helps me make the videos, and I have decided that soon we will start voice acting all the scenes. The subtitles will stay, but we felt maybe we could kick it up a notch!

Expect voice about at episode 10 or 11.

Thanks for watching.

Episode 8
    https://youtu.be/YEUDNZghSIM

I am teetering between a semi-serious plot and still prone to throw in some wacky goodness. Thanks for watching.

And soon their will be voice! Just waiting on the mic.

Over a month since the last episode. Some things came up. Then when I had free time, I had "lost motivation".

Anyways....I present Episode 9:

https://youtu.be/qfwYOmcLz7Y

The plot is getting serious. Some adult and graphic themes and subjects. Nothing worse than what you see on HBO. But be warned.

I did get the microphone so I'll give an update about episode 10 next week (hopefully).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.