I can't access support

I apologize for piggy backing on this thread but it's the closest to my issue and part of my problem is I suddenly can't post new discussions. Here is a picture of the bug report I tried to post about how these forums have suddenly gone crazy for me this evening:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255428239227486209/436314369375076362/ForumFailApr2018.JPG

Hope this does post, I was able to reply to another thread earlier using the Edge browser so fingers crossed!Phew, it posted.

@"Donari.5237" said:I apologize for piggy backing on this thread but it's the closest to my issue and part of my problem is I suddenly can't post new discussions. Here is a picture of the bug report I tried to post about how these forums have suddenly gone crazy for me this evening:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255428239227486209/436314369375076362/ForumFailApr2018.JPG

Hope this does post, I was able to reply to another thread earlier using the Edge browser so fingers crossed!Phew, it posted.

Many of us are soft-banned - we can post but no one can see our posts.

Welcome to Animal Farm, Anet style.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I'm not sure it's broken, so much as some users' browsers don't interact well with it. It's an issue a few people post about, off and on. But, not the majority.

That still means it's broken, I'm not saying the webdevs have to account for every browser, but I'm not using some obscure system. I'm currently using FireFox and as I've already said, I've been using it for the past few days, and suddenly it's stopped working. This is supposed to be a support forum and the best you can say is, "it's only a problem for the minority, not ours". If the problem exists, that's making it harder for some people to get their support questions answered, then it needs to be dealt with. If you don't have anything helpful to say, possible solutions or a way around it, please just stop responding.

@Kong.3280 said:Try using a different browser or disable some of the plugins you may be using. Others have had issues related to this in the past.

As I've said above, I've been using this current set up for the past few days. It doesn't seem to matter what browser I use either, I'm currently on FireFox, which I know is buggy, and so when this first happened I switched to Brave, and IE, and I have the same problem on each of them. It doesn't seem to be based on the browser I'm using or the plugins, as both Brave and IE are clean installs, and the only plugin I have for FireFox is Trend Micro, which again, I've been using this entire time. Thanks though :)

And yet, these very forums stopped working for me just a few hours ago. They were working fine before that. I did nothing to my computer or my browser. Rather than blame the forums, I got on the internet and search why I was getting an error. Found a fix, deployed it, and voila!, working forum again.

Who knows why or what happens when we are unaware, with applications and/or programs.

If you continue the have issue, you can use the 'Search' function in these forums, or the archived forums, for all trouble-shooting tips and Dev responses.

Again, good luck.

Archived