Anet you made a mistake

Aza.2105

Anet,

You should of disabled the new elites in ranked pvp until after the season is done. That way you don't see a lot of complaints about things being OP, I don't know how to counter this, xxxx class is too strong etc. Big mistake dropping all of these new skills into pvp mid season. Not that I have a problem with it personally but it just significantly increases the chances of other players just giving up.

Absolutely agree.

The problem is less that the new specs are unbalanced (some of them are) but more that so many clueless players use ranked as a testing ground with added rewards now, which just leads to extremely unfair matches.

Add to it these constant server problems with lags, players not loading in and some bugs and you have your typical "terrible launch" - which again could have easily been avoided.

I honestly don't care about ratings. Too much Out of Match METAs for me to care. Might as well learn Holosmith as I climb or fall while earning nice PvE rewards in Ranked.

All I do is numb my self up. Try my best and shrug at the end of match either way. That's the best way to go about thinking in GW2's Ranked PvP. I'm purely Solo btw the way. I suggest you all start adapting that style of thinking as well.

Archived