Hall of Monuments stuff

Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me with this. I'm trying to access my stuff in the Hall of Monuments, now I've linked my accounts, got the teleport stone and spoken to the Historian dude that's in there but all he says to me is that a more veteran player is needed and he doesn't have the merchant symble above him.Now I thought that meant that I have to be lvl 80 to access it all, no issues with that, I had a booster. So I went in with a lvl 80 char and got the same result.Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Did you log out of GW1 before logging into GW2? That's caught me out a lot - the calculator updates when you exit GW1 so if you're still logged in when you check the calculator or log into GW2 it won't show any new items.

For completeness I'd recommend:1) Log out of both games (if necessary).2) Log into GW1.3) Go to the Hall of Monuments, speak to Kimmes and switch the hall to account-wide and back to character-wide (or the other way around).4) Log out of GW1.5) Log into GW2 and go to the Hall.

If none of the above worked, then all I can think of is maybe you linked the wrong GW1 account to your GW2 account. If you only have the one account, then maybe try taking all of your characters who have put statues into their individual HoM in GW1 back to the HoM, talk to Kimmes, and then fully log out of the game. If that still doesn't work, then a support ticket should probably be your next step.

Archived