As a fan of Inquest and co, i was happy to see a new skin set of inquest design.As of now I got 7 skins unlocked, and for the most part i’m satisfied.However, in trend of previous skins and this set, I want to voice my concerns for the general designs of these skins.Namely, they’re not just clunky, they’re overly clunky.The sword is fine, it’s got a sabre’s handle, and a blade.But then the pistol, its almost cubical in dimensions. It has a hook lever handle, meaning all that weight is hanging on your thumbs. Unless that pistol is made of alluminum, it’s not fit for actual use in combat. So apart from it being clunky and comedical in design, it’s also illogical in practical design (if the weapon we’re real).So all in all, I love the theme and texture design, but it’s core shape is just.. too clunky. Its more like a cannon thats meant to be held with 2 hands, if you get my meaning.

I've unlocked maybe... half of these skins? I disagree about the pistol shape/size. For Asura many pistols are so small they're practically invisible because of how they reduce them for size. Maybe this is the same but opposite: enlarging them up for the other races makes them look oversized... but they are a welcome change for Asura.

I'm not a fan of all of the weapons in this set, and I wish some of the effects didn't disappear when stowed, but sword, shield, pistol and rifle are among my favorites.

@Udolpho.1209 said:I've unlocked maybe... half of these skins? I disagree about the pistol shape/size. For Asura many pistols are so small they're practically invisible because of how they reduce them for size. Maybe this is the same but opposite: enlarging them up for the other races makes them look oversized... but they are a welcome change for Asura.

I'm not a fan of all of the weapons in this set, and I wish some of the effects didn't disappear when stowed, but sword, shield, pistol and rifle are among my favorites.

This. These set FINALLY looks good on my asura Engie. It's been a very, VERY welcome change to have shorter, thicker weapons for the small guys. I'll already bought the pistol, rifle and sword. I'm thinking on buying a few more, just because they have the right proportions.

So, as a sort of TLDR:THANK YOU FOR THE INQUEST MARK II SET, ANET!!!!

Archived