PoF is a Master-Piece.(no spoilers).

ugrakarma.9416

Little review without spoilers.

Start story on 18:00pm yesterday, on my tmz, and endend on 10 a.m. on today something like 16 hrs non-stop. since im a devoute Warrior GS, so wasnt so easy. Probably with my necro condi-spam will be more soft, and needed mounts unlocked.

Anet definitely shows that learning from the mistakes and did not repeat the problems of the HoT. The story is very engaging. The Canach itself made worth every penny spent to bought the expansion.

@Oglaf.1074 said:The maps feel kinda sub-par without metas though....

Well I love HoT, my fear was of coming new meta that made me leave the HoT metas aside. inst so bad. I am against the idea of "dead content". If the new 5 maps had metas to compete with the HoT, it would mean the death of HoT. Basically we now have 2 options to those are bored of SW farm/Fractal farm: Those like meta-maps goes to HoT, those who likes Orr on steroids go farm on PoF.

I'm not even talking about good they are to farm. I don't really care about that. The maps just feel staganant and dead (like the rest of pre-HoT open world). What I love about the HoT maps is how the constantly on-going metas makes those maps feel much more... alive... than any other content in the game.

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

Anet definitely shows that learning from the mistakes and did not repeat the problems of the HoT.

I wanna say thank you so much. I am free to look around at everything at my own pace, explore in any direction I want, fill out the map in the order I want, go where I want, take as much time as I want. There is no rush, no timer to beat, no forcing you down this path or that.

This gonna be like GW1, where Factions was the first expansion and not the most well liked, while Nightfall came next and was the preferred release.

Archived