LF Smaller PvE Focused Guild (Mountain/PST Timezone friendly).

Doxmia.1024

This is a fairly new account but I've played GW2 off and on for a bit. As such I'm a bit behind in masteries and such.

I main primarily Mesmer, currently Mirage but I'm also into Chrono. Also play a Dragonhunter Guardian. I'm currently deciding between which 3rd character I want to spend time on.

As it's a new account I don't have ascended yet, but I'm working my way back there. I'm most active during the day and 1-2+ hours past reset, so would prefer a later-ish night guild. Looking for a social group of players and a smaller player base so I can actually get to know individuals.

Hi, Doxmia! Are you on the NA server?My guild, TPR, might interested you.Our events take place mostly at reset time, around 5PM PST/8PM EST.We have something for everyone, from PvP tournaments to Raids and Guild Events where we get together, have fun and bound.We have a very friendly, diverse and helpful community.You can check out our website to know more about our values and the schedule.thephantomrose.weebly.comLet me know if you're interested in giving the guild a try.May your steps be relentless.Have a great day/night! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Doxmia,

Sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have non-mandatory events on Sundays and either Tuesdays or Wednesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. Depending on everyone's mood, we also do a lot of other random group content during the week. We hope to add more events in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), with the activity usually starting around reset, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Still looking. Legitimate question for anyone that reads this: Is there really that few PST focused guilds? I've never seen a game so saturated with EST time zones in my life. Does no one on the west coast have jobs? Or is there just very few west coast GW2 players?

Hey Dox. We may just be the solution you weren't looking for! Check us out: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/786/xtraordinary-slackers-lxs-na-us-pt-ocx-quirky-social-casual-pvein-w-cupcakes-discord#latest

We are PST based. We have peeps EST and AUS and EUR - but things scheduled on PST and use that. Now - whether we are too small, too weird, too whatever is another question :) I will say things happen 8-9pm PST more than 7pm PST. Or 10-1pm PST. So perhaps we are not quit a fit. Once we grow more again, maybe. So I think perhaps despite being a PST guild, we are too late for you. Keep looking there are PST guilds out! :) Can PM me w/ questions tho or here.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.. I'd like to reiterate that I'm looking for a group of people who are most active in PST friendly time zones. (1-2 hours AFTER reset).

I'm not trying to be rude, but out of all of the guilds who've contacted me almost all of them are active around reset (which is 1-2 hours too early for me) and then they may have a few people online late into the evening but most activities are scheduled too early.

Archived