Invalid CSRF token. Please try again.

Did you have this problem on Chrome, and where you also using AdBlock Plus. The reason I ask is this just started today on mine, and it was after an update to AdBlock Plus on Chrome...I opened the forums in Edge and had no problem. I'll delete the cookies but it's possible this problem is caused by something else, and you shouldn't have to delete cookies to do anything.

I had the same problem:

• Have ABP (and Ublock)
  • Couldn't post on a different topic due to "invalid CSRF token"
  • Couldn't log out

Glad I saw your post and how to solve it. (I didn't think about removing cookies)

For other people that might run into this problem: Here's a how-to that I just found for removing only a single cookie, if you don't want to remove all at once (And trigger all the cookie wall messages all over again):https://www.beacontechnologies.com/blog/2012/10/clearing-cookies-from-just-one-site/

I am experiencing problems as well.

• Unable to log out of account.
  • Unable to preview my post.
  • Unable to post.
  • Unable to check my notifications.

Those are the 4 problems I have been experiencing when being active on the site. There might be more, that I am not aware of/using.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Did you have this problem on Chrome, and where you also using AdBlock Plus. The reason I ask is this just started today on mine, and it was after an update to AdBlock Plus on Chrome...I opened the forums in Edge and had no problem. I'll delete the cookies but it's possible this problem is caused by something else, and you shouldn't have to delete cookies to do anything.

I am using uBlock

I piggybacked another thread https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/484278/#Comment_484278 to detail my forum woes. Reading this thread, though, I interpreted the OP to say that clearing cookies would do it. So I just did clear ALL my cookies on FireFox (here's hoping I didn't screw up access to Roll20 and the like, but there were far too many to individually decide what to keep) and voila, these forums are now working for me again on FireFox.

For those who don't know how, you go to Options and if you can't spot the Cookies section just type Cookies in the search box, then click to remove individual cookies. The interface should be clear enough from that point.

@"Donari.5237" said:I piggybacked another thread https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/484278/#Comment_484278 to detail my forum woes. Reading this thread, though, I interpreted the OP to say that clearing cookies would do it. So I just did clear ALL my cookies on FireFox (here's hoping I didn't screw up access to Roll20 and the like, but there were far too many to individually decide what to keep) and voila, these forums are now working for me again on FireFox.

For those who don't know how, you go to Options and if you can't spot the Cookies section just type Cookies in the search box, then click to remove individual cookies. The interface should be clear enough from that point.

Ahh, you can ignore my PM, then. Glad you found the solution. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived