[Soulbeast] Traits that should benefit being in Beastmode that don't

skystorm.9280

Beastmastery:. Loud Whistle - This trait has been talked about for a long time now; does not give the 10% damage increase when in Beastmode when above 90% health threshold.

Nature Magic:. Bountiful Hunter - The 1% increase of damage per boon does not double into 2% if you were to only have swiftness on you, for example, when in Beastmode.

Survival: . Rugged growth - If i am to understand the function of this trait correctly then it should be 518 heal per second (If the case is that only the player gets 259 healing per second under protection and not including the 259 from the pet as well when in beast mode then I feel that Companions Defense trait should allow protection for a little longer considering it comes from a dodge). Emphatic Bond - Does not shorten the duration of conditions whilst in Beastmode.

There are good examples where some of the traits should not 'doulble into' Beastmode due to them having overly powerful effects such as Opening strike potentially giving 10 stacks of vulnerability, and Lingering Magic potentially giving double the amount of Concentration, etc.

Beating a dead horse but I hope we get a change in this with the next patch.

@skystorm.9280 said:Beastmastery:. Loud Whistle - This trait has been talked about for a long time now; does not give the 10% damage increase when in Beastmode when above 90% health threshold.

Nature Magic:. Bountiful Hunter - The 1% increase of damage per boon does not double into 2% if you were to only have swiftness on you, for example, when in Beastmode.

Survival: . Rugged growth - If i am to understand the function of this trait correctly then it should be 518 heal per second (If the case is that only the player gets 259 healing per second under protection and not including the 259 from the pet as well when in beast mode then I feel that Companions Defense trait should allow protection for a little longer considering it comes from a dodge). Emphatic Bond - Does not shorten the duration of conditions whilst in Beastmode.

There are good examples where some of the traits should not 'doulble into' Beastmode due to them having overly powerful effects such as Opening strike potentially giving 10 stacks of vulnerability, and Lingering Magic potentially giving double the amount of Concentration, etc.

Beating a dead horse but I hope we get a change in this with the next patch.

Some trait functions like predators cunning, potent ally, shared anguish (this one should reworkt tbh) and more also have kinda weird interactions with beastmode.Empathic bond should be improved or changed.A flat out condi duration decrease as long as the ither is alive (or just being in beastmode) would be nice. Or a trigger of sigbet if renewal when afflicted by several conditions would be interesting, plus some kinda bonus to this like: Your pet cleanses conditions when doing a certain thing.I mean beastmode is permanent and it shouldnt be godmode. But a utility mode would neat and some utilities are clearly missing.

What they should do for balance sake is you enter beast mode loud whistle -gain 5% more damage 90% above health,

bountiful Hunter gain 1.5 more damage per boon.

Empathic bond - this trait needs a full rework period it's terrible they nerfed it before anyone tried it. And seriously who would choose this over gaining fury, 2 cleanse and CD reductions to some of the best utility skills in the game.

Rugged growth should only be a 120ish in crease in Regen.

I admit that I would not be particularly fond if Loud Whistle's damage bonus were updated to work in Beatsmode only to be 5% when above 90% health. Too little reward for that health threshold.

The last time there was a trait with a 5% damage bonus above 90% threshold it was Engineer's Glass Cannon, and they weren't fond of that either for the same reason, which later had the threshold lowered to above 75% to match its low gain.

I know just by taking BM we get all the other goodies like +80 primary stats and +150 ferocity, but if it's not like Scholar's, then it'll just be bleh.

@Wondrouswall.7169 said:I admit that I would not be particularly fond if Loud Whistle's damage bonus were updated to work in Beatsmode only to be 5% when above 90% health. Too little reward for that health threshold.

The last time there was a trait with a 5% damage bonus above 90% threshold it was Engineer's Glass Cannon, and they weren't fond of that either for the same reason, which later had the threshold lowered to above 75% to match its low gain.

I know just by taking BM we get all the other goodies like +80 primary stats and +150 ferocity, but if it's not like Scholar's, then it'll just be bleh.

Jupp i am also on the full on 10% dmg bonus.Its probably the last step to give soulbeast a competitive power PvE build in raids.

TheCD rediction of Pack Alpha could just Affect the F3 in beastmode but it should atleast do something.

Archived