weekend exp event counts for wexp too?

Deaths.9165

@Sovereign.1093 said:you gain exp in wvw if below 80. from there once you are 80 you gain wxp to continue the leveling. dunno if exp and wxp go handin hand though. havent leveled in wvw since tomes came out.I havent been in WvW lately on a sub 80 character but I believe that was the change Chaba is refering to. You dont gain any xp in WvW. You do get the tomes that can be used to level up though.

You get tomes from the chest of the mists, which gains are proportional to leveling up a regular experience bar in WvW (5k points if I recall). All kinds of exp boosters, celebration boosters, guild banners and build enhancement buffs can increase this value, as well as the newly released 10% WXP enrichment infusion for ascended amulet. In sum, if your server has a lot of k-trains its definitely doable/a good idea to level up in WvW. It's also a good chance to stockpile on ranks even if you're lvl 80, since the tentacle light armor is one of the longest term goals in the game taking several months.

Archived