Scourge feels good in pvp.

The one to Rule.2593

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:They can also be easily stepped out of, so the counterplay is definitely there.

Ah yes, the classic abandon the point counterplay. Jolly good!

In all seriousness, the area of denial and the length of time Scourge can sustain it does feel too strong. If we had deathmatch it wouldn't be nearly as bad, but because we're contesting and defending small circles, it's a bit ridiculous.

@"The one to Rule.2593" said:Sand shadesss... IDK why that's censored

I think "sh@des" is a slang term for the police or something. Anyway, yeah, great in PvP. Just wish they'd give us some PvE only buffs, like revenant. Either in damage, or maybe change might for a boon that is not provided by way too many classes way faster and not compromising their dps. Or, yknow, give us the old sh@de values back for PvE only like it should'Ve been from the start.

I noticed they do quite poorly vs warriors and deadeyes, other than that they can pretty much trash anything.

This is looking more and more like a condi meta. I'm judging based on the insane amount of matches I've already played since yesterday and during the demo weekend, and how difficult if not impossible it is to go up against a team with two or more people on condi builds. There just isn't enough cleanse to handle it and that damage is very high, but perhaps it'll normalize as people come to understand the new specs and learn what to avoid? I doubt it.

@Shiki.7148 said:

@"The one to Rule.2593" said:Sand shadesss... IDK why that's censored

I think "sh@des" is a slang term for the police or something. Anyway, yeah, great in PvP. Just wish they'd give us some PvE only buffs, like revenant. Either in damage, or maybe change might for a boon that is not provided by way too many classes way faster and not compromising their dps. Or, yknow, give us the old sh@de values back for PvE only like it should'Ve been from the start.

It's a racial slur

@Savvy.3258 said:I noticed they do quite poorly vs warriors and deadeyes, other than that they can pretty much trash anything.

This is looking more and more like a condi meta. I'm judging based on the insane amount of matches I've already played since yesterday and during the demo weekend, and how difficult if not impossible it is to go up against a team with two or more people on condi builds. There just isn't enough cleanse to handle it and that damage is very high, but perhaps it'll normalize as people come to understand the new specs and learn what to avoid? I doubt it.

I actually do quite well against warriors, of course it's possible they were just bad though

@Helbjorne.9368 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:They can also be easily stepped out of, so the counterplay is definitely there.

Ah yes, the classic abandon the point counterplay. Jolly good!

In all seriousness, the area of denial and the length of time Scourge can sustain it does feel too strong. If we had deathmatch it wouldn't be nearly as bad, but because we're contesting and defending small circles, it's a bit ridiculous.

This is exactly right. 1 circle covers all points except the middle one in Foefire and a little bit of the Archway in Capricorn. Even then it really doesn't give much room to do anything.

Since everyone just facechecks points and fights in all the circles they drop, they are stupidly strong. Even in Plat they don't know the easiest way to beat Scourge is by attacking range...you just get blocked and reported for mentioning it then just watch your team die over and over to it.

Plus, you'll be slowly chipping away at Scourge 1v1 range but by the time it's over, they'd likely got 100 points from you and are already back by the time you capture the point back...Cycle continues as they'll just take the point back by dropping even more circles to keep you off.

@Savvy.3258 said:I noticed they do quite poorly vs warriors and deadeyes, other than that they can pretty much trash anything.

ha, I agree, the condi is real. Double scourge in a fight is nasty.Gold 3 and Im seeing way more condi druids.

Archived