Teach me to be Legend

Icemanfrost.5428

If that's a must. The best chance you've got is running Symbolic Core guardian with: Virtues 2-2-3 Valor 2-2-2 and Radiance 3-3-3. Valk Amulet, Lynx Runes.Sword / Shield - Scepter / Focus and 5 meditations. Incredibly easy to play with lots of damage.

@allias.1420 said:check metabattle for all your pvp needs. I would not recommend using sword btw if you want to climb to legend. The best builds atm for guardian are radiant hammer and firebrand bunker.Sword is meta for every DPS guard build ever. Shield however is not (unless on Dragonhunter).

@allias.1420 said:check metabattle for all your pvp needs. I would not recommend using sword btw if you want to climb to legend. The best builds atm for guardian are radiant hammer and firebrand bunker.

When it asks me for my spec's in PVP or outside of it. I use hammer, which talent trees like valor or do I click on to get the best power.

@Icemanfrost.5428 said:

@"allias.1420" said:check metabattle for all your pvp needs. I would not recommend using sword btw if you want to climb to legend. The best builds atm for guardian are radiant hammer and firebrand bunker.

When it asks me for my spec's in PVP or outside of it. I use hammer, which talent trees like valor or do I click on to get the best power.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Guardian_-_Radiant_Hammer

as the previous dude said, check metabattle

@choovanski.5462 said:

@"allias.1420" said:check metabattle for all your pvp needs. I would not recommend using sword btw if you want to climb to legend. The best builds atm for guardian are radiant hammer and firebrand bunker.

as the previous dude said, check metabattle

Thank you. I am checking it out.

Archived