Two chests in kormir sanctum are behind blue 'curtains' that I cant walk though help required — Guild Wars 2 Forums

JANUARY 2019 AFC: Members of the team that created Episode 5 of Living World Season 4 – All or Nothing – will be participating in an ArenaNet Forum Chat that is open to your posts now and runs through Friday, January 18. Join us in the dedicated AFC Subforum!

Two chests in kormir sanctum are behind blue 'curtains' that I cant walk though help required

I only have two 'caches of sunspear wisdom' left to complete the collection but both of them are behind these blue transparent walls that i cant find any way around, in every guide I could find online they were a few metres back so the chests were accessible. Is there something i need to do to get them to move? thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Were you able to get the chests? I am currently stuck the same way you are right now. This is beyond frustrating.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2018

There's a Dev post about the issue, if you want to use the 'Search' feature (or just scroll down; I believe it's still on the front page).

Good luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.