Guild QoL improvements needed before Restructuring.

X T D.6458

These are long overdue...

*Ability to change Guild Name and tag.

*Remove restriction for missions that requires a certain amount of people. I can capture 5 sentries by myself very easily, why do 2 other people have to be required to join it???

*Increase number of guilds that we can belong to. This is really important. There are many guilds for many reasons, especially when it comes to WvW.

Add your own suggestions please.

@X T D.6458 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:The guild leader can already change the guild name and tag through a support ticket.

There really should be an in game function for that, if they have the means to do it through support then that means they can implement it right?

That would require hiring someone to develop and maintain such a system. How would they monitor it for violations and what resources would they need to manage that? I’m not sure if it would impact any bandwidth as well. There are games that have done that but the feature has flopped or gone under utilized.

I think what will happen is that one of the main guilds for each of the servers will host a TS server and just reset who has access to it every time the match ups change which would be every two months or whatever.

Archived